Pirates Online Trading

do you wan trading to come out?

• Total voters
Honestly, not really for me. I'd get bombarded with trade requests... It takes the aspect of looting away and working for the weapon you want, in my opinion.

Oh, just gonna put this out here too:
weapon belt off limits.png

As previously stated, nobody would earn a thing and the game would be full of lazy oafs begging for a free World Eater Blade for their junk Masterwork Cutlass or something. So, I think 'absolutely not'.

As John said above, I think (in a way) it does take away from the game if trading was allowed.

While cool to possibly have, my thoughts are it would cause a different level of drama & headache (the kind to which has not been experienced before) on the game for those playing POTCO if things were to go "sour" between the trader & trade-ee :confused:. Of course, I am looking at the negative aspect of it instead of the positive but...idk, just the way I feel about the issue.

Yea because it would be good for the game as long as its a fair system where both pirates agree to the trade. Not everyone has the same items and and some might not like some of their items while someone else does. Trading doesnt always have to be for weapons.... Could be for clothes, materials and potions as well.

if disney were to consider a trading system the one in potbs is very good. what you do is ask someone to trade and youeach drag items/gold into the box but both people must hit accept before the transaction is completed.

I believe Elisa had posted a wow screenshot of trading in WoW. Similar to what Corey stated above. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. It would develop game economy even more. And if you don't like trading, you simply don't do it. A solution to maybe avoid getting trading when you don't want it could be turning it off on your pirate when you go online so you don't get annoyed.

I believe Elisa had posted a wow screenshot of trading in WoW. Similar to what Corey stated above. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. It would develop game economy even more. And if you don't like trading, you simply don't do it. A solution to maybe avoid getting trading when you don't want it could be turning it off on your pirate when you go online so you don't get annoyed.
there is also a warning to it dont trade with someone you dont know you could wake up next morning with no weapons at all

This needs to be in the game. For the people saying it would ruin it your wrong. Disney set the looting scales way off for everyone for example my pirate christopher cannonskull is lucky to get 1 famed A MONTH from constant looting. where as john can loot and get 10 - 20 famed a month ( idk if the numbers there are right for john) ever sense looting came out i rarely find famed and from constant looting at tormenta and ravens cove ive only gotten doom rattler.... trading is a good thing because disney hasnt fixed looting when they do there wouldnt be a need or it.

I just hope if it comes out it a fair system like it shows the weapon your trading and the one you are getting, and then you both have to press the trade to get a confirmed and official trade. I also think the two people don't have have the same amount of weapons because they may want to exchange for example two famed for one legend. The only down side about this is that there might some bugs in the trading system, so I think yes but be careful.

if it would be like the wow or potbs trading systems it is whatever the 2 players agree to so if someone says they got ripped off then it would be there own fault

I dont want trading. It takes all of the point out of looting. The Ravens quest would be nothing since you could get cursed anyways from trading, and a lv 1 could be running around with WEB. No.

Back