Announcement Pirates Online Wiki

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
PO-Wiki-Logo.jpg

Ahoy, all ye fellow pirates!

I'd like to introduce ye to the community's "Pirates Online Wiki!"

Thar be tons of editin' and fixin' and makin' things look perty to be done! Won't ye lend us a hand, hook, or pegleg? It is yer Wiki, after all!

The Admins @ Pirates Online Wiki

Last edited:
it's because of the potco wki that i found out about pirates online rewritten -- which introduced me to @katnypp @deanaug @Kate Goldwalker @Mike Wass and Captain Teague .. to name a few :hugs:

odd thing, i had actually befriended @Johnny Sea Slasher in game via a pirate named Sam Seamonk. when this cad named Dent started asking questions on my wall, i thought i had a stalker. but nope. just an old friend.

i'm very glad that the wiki has survived and hasnt been swallowed up or disappeared into oblivion.
the wiki was my first community. anyone else here in that same boat? #ClassOF2012 .. Thank you, Dent and Joshua Coalskull.

Last edited:
it's because of the potco wki that i found out about pirates online rewritten -- which introduced me to @katnypp @deanaug @Kate Goldwalker @Mike Wass and Captain Teague .. to name a few :hugs:

odd thing, i had actually befriended @Johnny Sea Slasher in game via a pirate named Sam Seamonk. when this cad named Dent started asking questions on my wall, i thought i had a stalker. but nope. just an old friend.

i'm very glad that the wiki has survived and hasnt been swallowed up or disappeared into oblivion.
the wiki was my first community. anyone else here in that same boat? #ClassOF2012 .. Thank you, Dent and Joshua Coalskull.
You're very welcome!

I remember meeting all of yall back on the original another remake site <3 (I never really joined the wikis)

Someone needs to make a Mood Rock page on the wiki.
I believe it is significant enough.
mood rocks (2).jpg

After all, they have an entire page devoted to chickens, so why not Mood Rock?

Edit: Thank you @ElizaCreststeel.

Last edited:
I've just been trying to catch a few things back up, like the Blog the Current News and a new poll.

Rolling through the TLOPO release notes, there quite a few things to update in the coming weeks. But, folks are welcome.

Back