Pirates Reborn Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Wells

Dockworker
Hello, my friend and I have the POTCO source code and we want to start up a new game called "Pirates Reborn" we have a 24/7 vps but we need coders/devs.

Hello, my friend and I have the POTCO source code and we want to start up a new game called "Pirates Reborn" we have a 24/7 vps but we need coders/devs.
Just a suggestion but if you are going to formally announce said project, it would be best for the community if you formally introduce yourself and your development team (along with yourself 'possibly' having an avatar instead of the default one).

*Hope to hear of this introduction from you, within the near future. :flag:

Another one?! Wow, I swear there I see a new thread about potco remakes almost every time I come on here.

Well anyway, I wish you luck with your project!

Attachments

• potco.png
    potco.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 96
I really wish all the potco emulators could just combine to 1 central POTCO revival, I don't know which project to follow, there are too many, then once they (hopefully) open all the old potco players will be split up to play the different ones instead of just all going back to the same one. As much as I greatly appreciate it (totally being 100% genuine, I love that people are trying to bring back the game), I really would prefer seeing everyone's efforts on 1 game, otherwise it will create more conflict.

I don't mind if there are lots of potco emulators, maybe the reason they don't combine all together is because many don't get along and have different ideas and opinions on how they want their game.

I really wish all the potco emulators could just combine to 1 central POTCO revival, I don't know which project to follow, there are too many, then once they (hopefully) open all the old potco players will be split up to play the different ones instead of just all going back to the same one. As much as I greatly appreciate it (totally being 100% genuine, I love that people are trying to bring back the game), I really would prefer seeing everyone's efforts on 1 game, otherwise it will create more conflict.
Maybe, just maybe, one of them will suceed.

Merge into TLOPO, help get this done faster. IF you really have the "source code" you could speed up development there tenfold.

Merge into TLOPO, help get this done faster. IF you really have the "source code" you could speed up development there tenfold.

Seriouslly Nick try to join one of the other like TLOPO if you have the source code which idk what that is but the way Talaith says it i sounds important youd be like god so you would still get the recognition.

But if you want start yet another remake

I'll be completely honest, this person, Nick, probably doesnt have the source code, but the client code that EVERYONE who downloaded Potco has. And seeing how they have no programmer's, this project isnt legitimate.

Last edited:
This project merged into TLOPO but we got rid of them as they were completely useless. We weren't aware Crazy Clyde was involved, though, but let's be honest Crazy Clyde is terrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back