Pirates Retirement Home

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates!This sounds strange but I heard back in the good ole 1700s that few pirates lived long. But thise that did had a interesting place to go to. There were retirment-type homes that were made for elder pirates that gave up their piratical adventures. But some of the elder pirates still had bounties on their head so the home keepers had to keep it quiet.
So the reason I asked this is to find out how your pirate would act in one of these retirment homes. This could be like a role playing game if you would like. Act like your pirate in 80 years and pretend this thread is your new retirment home :p

BTW I am that bored and this gav me something to do...

:ahoy:Hi there mates!This sounds strange but I heard back in the good ole 1700s that few pirates lived long. But thise that did had a interesting place to go to. There were retirment-type homes that were made for elder pirates that gave up their piratical adventures. But some of the elder pirates still had bounties on their head so the home keepers had to keep it quiet.
So the reason I asked this is to find out how your pirate would act in one of these retirment homes. This could be like a role playing game if you would like. Act like your pirate in 80 years and pretend this thread is your new retirment home :p

Knock knock(old pirate knocking at the door of Old Pirates Retirement Home) "Mornin Maam,I need a quiet room with board".Old woman replies ."do ya have Bounty on ye?" He replies,yes maam". She says,"cost ye 20 gold a week". too be continued

Captain Redhorn: I'm gonna clean ole Bessie (His gun)
Nurse: Sounds good, be safe!
BLAM!
Nurse: Captain?
No responce.
Nurse: Captain?
No responce.
Nurse: -sighs- another one bit the dust.
LOL more more lol I sorry that u died.:skullpeak:
EDIT (Feb 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM):
Will Old Bones would be the pirate in it. He'd probly rob the place then go to the next place and rob it. My pirates will never retire I will die at sea.
Good for u.
EDIT (Feb 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM):
Knock knock(old pirate knocking at the door of Old Pirates Retirement Home) "Mornin Maam,I need a quiet room with board".Old woman replies ."do ya have Bounty on ye?" He replies,yes maam". She says,"cost ye 20 gold a week". too be continued
When is the rest I like ur story.
EDIT (Feb 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM):
lol
EDIT (Feb 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM):

Ok as soon as I get a high lv pirates that is to old I will send him here lol. Never lol jk jk jk jk jk jk um Im lost

Captain Redhorn: No that was me cat ye landlubber!
Nurse: Oops! I thought you...you know... died.
Captain Redhorn:Oh yer talkin' bout that ain't ya? Well, I did die, but I just went to jail and came back, just like I always have in my 80 years of life.
Nurse:Is that so?
Captain Redhorn: Now, I am going to go clean me Behemoth Blade.
-Captain Redhorn shuffling around-
Captain Redhorn: Oh by me ache'n tail! What happened to it?
Nurse: What happened to what?
Captain Redhorn: Me Behemoth Blade!
Nurse: Ummm...I pitched it, actually sold it to a younger pirate for a good 1000 gold mind ye!
Captain Redhorn: You WHAT???
Nurse: I sold it because I thought it promoted violence with the other senior pirates, then they started to think they were pirates again!
-CRACK!-
Nurse: What happened now?
Francis Gunshot: I tried to swing me blade like I used to be able to ma'am! But I forgot me still a bit rusty meself!
Nurse: Both of you- to the timeout corner now!

This is how most days go at the senior pirates home.

Wow I forgotten this post. This was a bad idea looking back at it. HA! And there's a life alert ad as I type this, werid.

Here it starts the story of cannonskulls retirement

IT was a normal day at tormenta where my crew mates and i had been looting i was using me trusty admirals cutlass i "acquired" during a battle with a navy admiral but that be a different story all together mates, so there i was fighting a Thrall captain when it hit me and it knocked me out in the blink of an eye me first mate jumped in and killed the enemy and helped me up

"Captain cannonskull i think ye may be a bit to" old to be a pirate i think ye should go to the pirates retirement and let Christopher cannonskull the second take over as captain of the Silver Serpent mate" Said the First Mate.

"aye i fear my time has come to retire my title to the younger generation of pirates"

So the first mate and the crew took Chris to the pirates retirement home in Tortuga the only free port left in the whole Caribbean!

"I remember back in the good ole' days defendin' this isle from the likes of jolly roger and eitc scum"

they made there way to the funeral home and checked in at the secret retirement homes with a bounty of 200k on yer head for taking out countless navy and eitc and jolly wanting your soul every day its not easy to find a safe place in the Caribbean

So the crew and Cannonskull went to the secret entrance and mumble to the pirate behind the door

"If ye look to be coming in what be the riddle of old" Says the pirate behind the door'

"He who increasith in knowledge."

"Increases in sorrow..." mumbles cannonskull

skull.gif
To be continued
skull.gif

Back