Pirate's snacks

What do you snack on as a pirate?

• Total voters

JamesJumper

Site Founder
Look! I found this ad on a magazine. Did any of you ever find or try it? If you did, what does it taste like?

pirate snack adv long.jpg

Now tell everyone what your favorite snack is while you are pirating .... on game, and IF you were a real pirate. I munch on popcorn, doritos, yea ... anything ...
If I were a real pirate ... I'd munch on ... crab cakes, fried scorpion, alligator nuggets, wasp chips ............. :lol1: Don't forget rum! RUM ALL THE WAY, YEAH!!!

What about you?

I have it... I got like.... a special edition of it since a family member of mine went to the premiere of POTC 4, they had a bunch of them there. Nothing special really though. xD

O_O! I saw that advertisement too! Never saw it at the store though (or never remembered to look for it). Is that even a real snack? I have to find the magazine where I saw that ad in ...

Ice cream. Definitely. Ultimate snack. And, oh, yea ... pork skin! :D In and out the game. In fact, when Jade retires being a pirate one day, she's gonna open an ice cream shop; the first one in the Caribbean. Rum flavored, of course! :p

its all about ICE CREAM! theres rum ice cream, i wasnt allowed to try it :mad:
Look! I found this ad on a magazine. Did any of you ever find or try it? If you did, what does it taste like?

View attachment 7335

Now tell everyone what your favorite snack is while you are pirating .... on game, and IF you were a real pirate. I munch on popcorn, doritos, yea ... anything ...
If I were a real pirate ... I'd munch on ... crab cakes, fried scorpion, alligator nuggets, wasp chips ............. :lol1: Don't forget rum! RUM ALL THE WAY, YEAH!!!

What about you?

Ive had those before there pretty good i would choose them over doritos

View attachment 7335

What about you?
lol my Brother loves that stuff.

when playing the game i eat crushed ice in a cup... no really lol... snow cones all the way Dx

uhmm.. well i don't eat meat so there goes half the options... but i would love to try some fruit from the caribbean... my mouth is watering just thinking about it :O :yum:

if i were to snack i would eat dinner

and the pirates booty snack ive tried it its been around for a really long time it was ok not the best but ok

Favorite snack while playing: M&Ms
Next fav: ice cream
If neither is available: anything I can find that is worth eating, especially if its chocolate.

um well, i eat pretty much junk food while i sit at the computer :p

if i were a real pirate, i'd probably eat like worms or something idk

Back