Places To Get Good Loot?

like john said every server has different loot so im gonna break this down
heres an enemy ({}) and its holding loot but also theres different loot stored off server like this {} {} {} and you need to loot through the enemies with the extra loot to get something good and if ur there for about a hour and u see maybe 1 rare and like 5 gold for every pouch u open change servers ur not gonna get anything there dont loot on abassa it burns through loot way to fast i never get anything there and try to stick to quite servers

Server hopping is essiental mate and thats for ppl who ONLY seek loot but if yer going to hop better if u hop alone. And maybe this isnt the proper place for such thread it should be posted in general "just sayin"

Isla Tormenta-Cursed Caverns. I found my two best broadswords there and dark black linen trousers. (The trousers were lost in the service outrage)
Padres Del Fuego-Darkhart. I found my famed pistol and famed doll there.
Ravens Cove-Cave of Lost Souls-Foulberto Smasho. I found lots of famed throwing knives there.

Well not for me I get good stuff every time the more people the more loot the more loot the better the chance u get something good

wrong when el patrons weapons came looted at him for a month staight doing nothing else got nothing but junk and a bloodfire broadsword

Time of the day is important too. Try going real early in the morning, or sometime around midday when all the younger players are at school. Weekend afternoons are the worst lol

I have the Mutineer's charm, and it gives +2 treasure sense, so i have a total of %30, some people say that treasure sense doesn't affect the outcome of getting better loot in loot containers when facing a land enemy, other do. I'm so confused! Could someone tell me if it affects the outcome?

I have the Mutineer's charm, and it gives +2 treasure sense, so i have a total of %30, some people say that treasure sense doesn't affect the outcome of getting better loot in loot containers when facing a land enemy, other do. I'm so confused! Could someone tell me if it affects the outcome?

it does not it only affects what you get at sea if u read the description of the skill it clearly says this well mabye not clearly but im sure u can figure it out

it does not it only affects what you get at sea if u read the description of the skill it clearly says this well mabye not clearly but im sure u can figure it out

never use more then 1 skill point on that it actually makes loot WORSE because its bugged anymore then 1 and it doesnt work right

never use more then 1 skill point on that it actually makes loot WORSE because its bugged anymore then 1 and it doesnt work right

and how would u know this? unless u have worked on the game i dont think u can be sure but i dont doubt it treasure sense probably makes things better on sea worse on land now that all these new updates r here and they r always released too early but we cant be sure about that statement

and how would u know this? unless u have worked on the game i dont think u can be sure but i dont doubt it treasure sense probably makes things better on sea worse on land now that all these new updates r here and they r always released too early but we cant be sure about that statement

no i know this for a fact i sail alot and it makes loot worse after the first skill point on it

Are you serious? I have the Famed Lucky Wooden Charm (that I got fishing LOL) and 5 points on Treasure - I hadn't noticed a difference, in fact ....there have been a few times that I got all royals, loot and loot skull with very few crates and chest. Is this something new??

Back