Guide Play TLOPO Borderless

Do you prefer borderless mode?

• Total voters

Divine

Pirate Lord
So, I like to switch through windows with alt+tab, and it's really hard if you're in full screen mode, and if it's in windowed mode, it minimized the game, and it just doesn't work for me. This guide is not for everyone, it just comes down to personal preference.

Before:
before.PNG
After:
after.PNG

It's helpful for altering through tabs quickly without minimizing game. (No delays)
It's simple to use, with adjustable hotkeys
It has useful features such as mouse lock on game, so you can't overslide your mouse and click away from the game (will be useful for pvp)

You will need to restart game to remove this effect.
You usually need to change resolution, then change it back so the program can sync up.

1) Go to the Windowed Borderless Website and hit the download button.

2) You can look over the Readme, and then extract the .exe somewhere (preferably desktop)

3) Go to the global settings, from the tray icon and set the hotkeys to whatever you want.
upload_2017-2-28_20-55-40.png

4) You can also configure your game settings, if you want to customize resolution or do custom features.

5) Launch your game, and press the add window keybind that you set. The TLOPO process should show up in your game settings.

6) Then, to go in to borderless mode simply press the force key keybind you set, and you're ready to go!

If you need help with anything, feel free to comment down below, or
PM Me!

I love borderless, but given the memory management issues this game has, I'd rather keep the windowed resolution just low enough so I can peek at task manager, which I have positioned to the side of the the screen so I can see memory issues, I'd like to know how much RAM the game is using at all times. That being said, after having turned sounds off, I rarely crash and rarely see RAM usage above a gigabyte.

I love borderless, but given the memory management issues this game has, I'd rather keep the windowed resolution just low enough so I can peek at task manager, which I have positioned to the side of the the screen so I can see memory issues, I'd like to know how much RAM the game is using at all times. That being said, after having turned sounds off, I rarely crash and rarely see RAM usage above a gigabyte.
Resolution makes all the difference so I either play borderless or 1024x768 fullscreen stretched

Back