Idea Playable instrument(s) in Game

Turtlesnack256

Swashbuckler
What if we had a quest that you get from one of the musicians in the bar to get and instrument? like playing in their little band whenever you want. but there would be a quest to go find or make your own instrument. and if you play well enough you can get some little amounts of gold.
Kind of a long shot, but i thought i would just give some thoughts.

Attachments

• dancing.jpg
    dancing.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 176
Those are excellent ideas, Turtlesnack256 and ztfree. Perhaps have the mini-game be the tutorial on how to play instruments, then have the overall instrument interface be something similar to LotRO's. Of course, it would have to be unique and more streamlined.

Additionally, like how we have to build our voodoo dolls, I believe that we ought to build our first instrument (selected by the player from a list) through a short quest chain. Then, as with the other weapons and items, we pilfer the rest over time from land and ship enemies.

Lastly, if feasible, those musical instruments should also have combat functions, e.g., support and healing. Again, I draw from LotRO, i.e., its minstrel healer class. As before, it would require a complete interface overhaul for uniqueness and compatibility with this game.

Last edited:
Back