Idea player houses and stash boxes!!!

NLE Glocka

Sea Legs
can we get in the summer a big update that lets you buy a small house, den, hut or hideout
because i see large land masses on each important island, and nothing occupy it, just mountains and hills and that's it, while we can exploit this lands for making houses for players, a place where the player can stash his loot and stuff in a small treasure chest while any player cant hold more than two bags!
this idea is amazing for an mmo game based on pirates, i know this might take a time but the idea will be amazing, besides making houses we going to need furniture shops around every island and at least two shops in each.
any house will include these features and no matter what size of the house is:
1-stash box with at least more than 30 slots for the small box (the player decide to buy between small, medium and large stash box at the furniture shop)
2-a bed with sleeping animation which lets player regenerate health and voodoo
3-a window lets you see good view of the beach or whatever you can see which depends on the island
4-wardrobe (optional)
5-treasure gallery
6- other decoration furniture like chairs, sofas, tables, desks, piano, carpets...etc

notes:
1- the player can teleport to his/her home whenever he/she likes
2- buying house must begin at range of 1000 gold or more in order to not let newbies buy a house from the very beginning
3- players can visit each other but only if they are friends!!!
4- buying a house is from someone in port royal and this is because to make it easy for players to travel to, since it is in middle of the game world
5-player enters his house via a gate leads to a non-visible areas covered with high walls from around just to reduce the work on the project and designing
6- places where must have these houses are the mountains beside fort charles, beyond tortuga on the hills, developers can add to other islands as they wish

that's it, i hope tlopo Devs liked the idea, please let me know what you think and i hope the idea happen in summer.

can we get in the summer a big update that lets you buy a small house, den, hut or hideout
because i see large land masses on each important island, and nothing occupy it, just mountains and hills and that's it, while we can exploit this lands for making houses for players, a place where the player can stash his loot and stuff in a small treasure chest while any player cant hold more than two bags!
this idea is amazing for an mmo game based on pirates, i know this might take a time but the idea will be amazing, besides making houses we going to need furniture shops around every island and at least two shops in each.
any house will include these features and no matter what size of the house is:
1-stash box with at least more than 30 slots for the small box (the player decide to buy between small, medium and large stash box at the furniture shop)
2-a bed with sleeping animation which lets player regenerate health and voodoo
3-a window lets you see good view of the beach or whatever you can see which depends on the island
4-wardrobe (optional)
5-treasure gallery
6- other decoration furniture like chairs, sofas, tables, desks, piano, carpets...etc

notes:
1- the player can teleport to his/her home whenever he/she likes
2- buying house must begin at range of 1000 gold or more in order to not let newbies buy a house from the very beginning
3- players can visit each other but only if they are friends!!!
4- buying a house is from someone in port royal and this is because to make it easy for players to travel to, since it is in middle of the game world
5-player enters his house via a gate leads to a non-visible areas covered with high walls from around just to reduce the work on the project and designing
6- places where must have these houses are the mountains beside fort charles, beyond tortuga on the hills, developers can add to other islands as they wish

that's it, i hope tlopo Devs liked the idea, please let me know what you think and i hope the idea happen in summer.
great idea .

You'd go to jail and have the option to repair the ship and stuff just like it already is in game.
Imagine if you lost all in the hold. First thing I would do is create a nice ship that never sees battle. My vacation ship. Maybe dry docked on that island with that poor doggie. He can live on my ship with me. Never to be alone again.

Back