SvS Player versus Player

Santa Claus

Swashbuckler
I know the game isn't currently as popular as it was back in the day. However, I don't think that we should discredit the PvP scene because of that. Nothing really got these jolly old bones rolling faster than some hard core ship combat! I loved having me and my crew of Frenchmen taking on the Spaniards in the open seas! What made it even more fun, was that my ship was almost always full of people who were just as enthusiastic about taking down the next Spanish ship as I was. So now i'd like to ask a question. What do you think the Player versus Player environment will be like in this game? Do you believe it will be as popular as it was back in the day? The most important question i'd like to ask though... Which side are YOU on? See you out on the open seas my fellow pirates and privateers!

I hope it will be as busy as before, as far as SvS. At least currently I don't see more than one server having svs list full. I believe that it will depend on things, when they add it(before or after beta is done along with timing), is the lag going to be terrible gunning/sailing in, and does the other POTCO remake get SvS in first. *this isn't me trying to promote them*

Even though I'm not big on pvp i would hope it is as popular now as it was back then and is certainly balanced instead of favoring one weapon as better overall at least in land pvp.

Back