Player

Player

Site Founder
I'm not much of a writer so this is gonna suck :p

It all started on July 30th 2010. I met Meg Sailvane an officer of the guild Phantom Strikers. It was my first guild and it only had 200 members ever though only a few were actually active. I got to lvl 7 in my first day of playing the game but after playing the game for a week as a basic member, I started to become bored of the game and decided to buy a membership. I was in Phantom Strikers until I was a lvl 14. I left and went guild searching for a a day or two. I couldn't find a guild that I liked. Meg suggested that I join Spania. Davy Darkrage invited me to Spania, I joined and I really liked the guild. I stayed in the guild for the strongest guild competition and I remember how much I hated ranking. As soon as I would go online I would have to teleport to someone on Kingshead and start killing the formation. I stayed in the guild anyway and we ended up winning both the most skeletons defeated and the most Eitc/Navy soldiers defeated. I was a lvl 27 and after those two weeks of heck were finally over I stopped playing POTCO.

I started playing POTCO again near the end of September. I had to renewed my membership and started playing again. I mastered my dagger and sword. I got my staff, I did the Raven's cove quest in 1 day and I got the SpineCrest Sword. I got to lvl 34 and I quit at the end of October.

I started playing the game again around the start of December. This time around all I did was level. I got to lvl 37 in one week and I mastered my Staff, Voodoo Doll. I got bored of the game again..... so I started going on abassa tortuga. On January 13th I left Spania. I got banned once a week on Tortuga. After I got to lvl 42 I would spend my entire time playing POTCO on Tortuga. On January 16th my second Pirate got terminated, then my other 7 pirates got terminated. Finally on 1/20/2011 my main account, Player got terminated. Lvl 42.

When I found out I got terminated I was ticked, now I dont really care. If It wasn't for Spania I wouldn't have gotten to lvl 42. I probably would have gotten terminated in the first month of playing the game. If I didn't leave Spania I probably wouldn't be terminated right now.

parrot.gif

No happy ending for you.
sad1.gif

Is there another Player in the works?
Abassa is a really big problem... I swear every time I go there I get banned. I've been sticking to quiet servers.

No happy ending for you. :sad1:
Abassa is a really big problem... I swear every time I go there I get banned. I've been sticking to quiet servers.
Nope, I'm done with POTCO. They have keep terminating all my accounts so I dont really have a choice. Yeah but if I do start playing again I'm probably going to avoid Abassa and stick to a quiet server. Oh well... :/

I couldn't believe that you kept on getting terminated even though you started a new account. That is an unfair treatment from Disney. If somebody's account gets terminated, and then that person starts a brand new account, his/her account should start like a blank white piece of paper. Record should be clean. Now if that person get banned a lot again, then he/she deserves to be terminated. But not when it is a brand new account. That kind of treatment encourages ppl to 'lie' about their info so that they could start a new account with different info (maybe different date of birth or name or email address).

Either way, please don't give up ... try again in a week or two. That's the fun of staying here at the forums; you are supposed to play the game too. I've seen first hand, my friend mastered his pirate in 6 weeks (his 11-th mastered pirate), and that wasn't even his best record. So it is 'possible' for you to start over and master your future Player by the time the new movie is out. I'll be looking forward to meeting the new Player soon!
pirate.smile.gif

No happy ending for you. :sad1:

I have never been banned but I still avoid those servers. For that reason and the game lags and quits when you are about to get a megaload of gold.....:mad: And other player swarm it and taunt you because they know glitches. They got banned :D There are cammeras in the air......

i will say this to the banning... they track you by pc.... if you continue in a certain pattern they will ban like as in your pc/laptop ban....i have a friend that they termed that way......she has an astounding and overwhelming 14 accounts and they all got termed...
mad.png
soo she went and got a new laptop....true story

Back