Playtime

I'd love to see a Leaderboard system. The statistics for most things to my knowledge are already stored server-side, I believe the TLOPO team just hasn't made it a public feature due to security issues and/or a lack of polishing to such a thing, since this would have to be linked somewhere either in-game or on the website, and could cause major bugs if not done correctly.

Otherwise, good suggestion!

Isn't that already a PVP thing? There doesn't seem to be much call for a leaderboard thingie with pve and think it would lead to more drama thats already there with looters.
There aren't any leaderboards at all that normal players can see. (That I know of). I'm not really sure what you're getting at with people arguing over leaderboards. If it was possible, it'd just be cool to see stats of all sorts of things. Maybe even make a few players competitive for a bit too.

Isn't that already a PVP thing? There doesn't seem to be much call for a leaderboard thingie with pve and think it would lead to more drama thats already there with looters.
Thats a scoreboard.
And I don't think that it would create drama as POTCO had them all the time. Perhaps with guild "wars" but it'd make the game more engaging and perhaps assist in making members more active if they care about that sort of thing.

Boy howdy, I can just see the intense competition for potions brewed.
Haha, I just know it is something they already track as a general stat. I don't know how much effort it would take for them to break that down to a player by player basis.

Haha, I just know it is something they already track as a general stat. I don't know how much effort it would take for them to break that down to a player by player basis.
I would submit everything and every byte is recorded in log. I'm pretty confident all your achievements as a mega potion brewer is on record.
But I bet my number of dc's is better than your potion count.

Back