Please do not post spoilers about the movie without a warning!

:( I just read one also. I was going to try the midnight showing, but may wait. Terrible cough and I sure don't want ppl to listen to that. Watch what you read on the post as you might gain some knowledge you don't want to see. sniff.sniff I didn't want to see that spoiler.

:( I just read one also. I was going to try the midnight showing, but may wait. Terrible cough and I sure don't want ppl to listen to that. Watch what you read on the post as you might gain some knowledge you don't want to see. sniff.sniff I didn't want to see that spoiler.

ik least they could have done was put a big red spoiler warning and sry to hear about u being sick

ik least they could have done was put a big red spoiler warning and sry to hear about u being sick

Thanks Capt Hi. Aggravating allergy trouble just won't go away.
What's worse at a movie-constant coughing or a baby crying?
But, I won't do that as badly as I want to see the movie.

Why couldn't this be posted eariler? WWWWHHHYYY!

thats what i said lol
Thanks Capt Hi. Aggravating allergy trouble just won't go away.
What's worse at a movie-constant coughing or a baby crying?
But, I won't do that as badly as I want to see the movie.

ur very courteous of others i wish u luck with getting over the allergies and hope u get to see the movie soon

When the DvD comes out, just get that, or just wait for a later showing of it. Hope you get better!!

Ha! The rate this is going it might be out on dvd before I get to see it. -cries-
My physicians office was destroyed in the tornado.
He has a temp. place opening in 3 days..he better hurry up. (sad face)

Thanks John :)

I'm heading out to see the movie in a few hours. Central time here. I never imagined that someone from another country who plays pirates would ruin the movie for all of us here on this forum about POTCO! IF I had made a post after the movie, it would have been more like: Movie was extremely great, watch out for twists and turns, loved Depp, blah blah blah (all that i just made up, havent been to movie yet). You should NEVER spoil a movie for someone!!

Reactions: Bad
I'm heading out to see the movie in a few hours. Central time here. I never imagined that someone from another country who plays pirates would ruin the movie for all of us here on this forum about POTCO! IF I had made a post after the movie, it would have been more like: Movie was extremely great, watch out for twists and turns, loved Depp, blah blah blah (all that i just made up, havent been to movie yet). You should NEVER spoil a movie for someone!!
:iagree:

I am sure he didn't mean to spoil the movie for anyone. He was probably just excited and wanted to share. Y'all remember that when you see the movie...:) Maybe set up a thread for people to read and share once they have seen the movie. But, it should contain SPOILER ALERT before the thread title. Just a suggestion because I know ppl will want to share their movie thoughts and so on. I mean we are the perfect critics. right? ;)

Back