Suggestion Please give us a 3rd page for clothing!!!

Do you want a 3rd page for clothing?!

• OMG OMG YUSSS!!!!!!!

Votes: 104 96.3%
  • No. [I'm Grumpy]

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Oh my lord, we have soooooooo many new peddlers, clothing types, and NEW BRIGHTS! The devs are doing SUCH a good job on the clothing items within this game... I think it is WORTH the time and inventory to warrant a 3rd page for pirates please! :D <3

TLOPO team, you've REALLY outdone yourself to the point of NEEDING MORE SPACE! <3

Besides just giving us the pages directly, they could offer a purchase of pages via peddlers/tailors or blacksmiths/gunsmiths for clothes tab and weapons tab respectively . This would allow veteran players to be able to use their unwanted, max gold while providing incentive for veterans to loot more alongside with the addition of new clothes.
The purchases could also scale by x number of pages. Maybe something like:
3rd pages= 50,000 gold
4th pages= 100,000 gold
5th pages and more= 150,000 gold
This would also allow people to keep their favorite weapons that may not be the "best" weapons in the game (I'm looking at you rusty cutlass). Furthermore, this would limit the dreaded issue that happens when one accepts an item with a full inventory. RIP Open Adventure Vest :(
Just a shower thought. Any suggestions would be nice :)
Edit: This would be perfect with the double gold event for June!
Edit 2: Malia made a good point suggesting that the amount of gold is too easy to acquire, especially for higher leveled pirates. Adjusted the numbers a little

Last edited:
I agree we need at least 2 more pages of inventory for each type so there is room for future updates. Considering the actual, future expenses implemented I would also recommend to double the gold max.

They did add New clothing in this recent update:
New bright colors: Bright Pink, Bright Purple, Electric Blue, and Gold. Lootable at levels 30+!
Also adding more Peddler Outfits:
Added another new Peddler outfit, but no spoilers! You'll see what it is in July (which will have two new outfits)
New Holiday Peddler Outfit: Fourth of July.

*adding more clothing should result in more inventory spaces* for a majority of people they already have both pages full with some of the old peddler outfit, brights, and dark black clothing, etc...

Besides just giving us the pages directly, they could offer a purchase of pages via peddlers/tailors or blacksmiths/gunsmiths for clothes tab and weapons tab respectively . This would allow veteran players to be able to use their unwanted, max gold while providing incentive for veterans to loot more alongside with the addition of new clothes.
3rd pages= 25,000 gold
4th pages= 50,000 gold
5th pages and more= 100,000 gold
This would also allow people to keep their favorite weapons that may not be the "best" weapons in the game (I'm looking at you rusty cutlass). Furthermore, this would limit the dreaded issue that happens when one accepts an item with a full inventory. RIP Open Adventure Vest :(
This is a really good idea!! The only different thing I would suggest is raise the prices a bit (at least the 3rd one) because gold is fairly easy to come by in this game.

Or we could always have like something we can't access at the ready like a storage area that we can visit to switch out our outfits. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't wear some outfits often but don't necessarily want to trash them either.
that sounds cool. also hi sparky, havent seen you in awhile. I was Tripletboys2000 on mc

WE NEEEED MORE INVENTORY SPRACE
  1. i tryed to playe the game when it had only the inveneotry spacecs that we need and yes it did hold many fames but, i also say we need to have more pages w
if they need space?

6 clothes pages for each bright?

Even if they happen eto has if new bright pages we neeed them because of bright pink and megandrta jackets HAHA is so many of them !

Thanks

Irritation is settling in for some pirates. I agree with the currency = inventory, however to keep everyone happy (I am as happy as can be, thrilled) the best thing to do is add a 3rd page.

3rd pages= 50,000 gold
4th pages= 100,000 gold
5th pages and more= 150,000 gold
Edit 2: Malia made a good point suggesting that the amount of gold is too easy to acquire, especially for higher leveled pirates. Adjusted the numbers a little
I couldn't agree more. Many other MMOs have options like this, to either earn or purchase more inventory space. Lord knows we need it with all the new amazing items added!

Back