Suggestion Please give us a 3rd page for clothing!!!

Do you want a 3rd page for clothing?!

• OMG OMG YUSSS!!!!!!!

Votes: 104 96.3%
  • No. [I'm Grumpy]

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
I couldn't agree more. Many other MMOs have options like this, to either earn or purchase more inventory space. Lord knows we need it with all the new amazing items added!
I'm for this too, if not what I suggested. Just awarding another inventory page seems like a lot to ask, if you ask me. Already, we have had inventory for weaponry and clothing doubled at no added cost.

While I would love a 3rd or 4th page, I am sure it would take up a lot of space in the data storage. So, they have to think about those things 1st, the stability of the game overall.

While I would love a 3rd or 4th page, I am sure it would take up a lot of space in the data storage. So, they have to think about those things 1st, the stability of the game overall.
Not really, I don't imagine. It's all just numbers in a database, I can't think of a reason it would take up much more storage than said database already is.

I don't believe that potential lag should be something that discourages us from progressing. If that's the case, then half of the updates pushed through already shouldn't have been done. I feel that is definitely more of a situation we should deal with if or when we run into it.

It's not "just numbers". These things take up space/data..
I'm not saying it doesn't take up any space, my argument is: does it take up a ton of space relative to everything else? Of course, I can't say for sure but my guess is probably not. My iCloud account with over 7,000 emails, probably hundreds of thousands of words, pictures, etc takes up less than half of a gigabyte. Now, I'm making assumptions here, but I'm guessing that TLOPO doesn't need hundreds of thousands of words of just player data excluding logs and such for each and every player. Therefore, my guess is that their player data relating to inventories is relatively small, and adding another page of information wouldn't be a detriment to their system. That's my reasoning for why I'm guessing it doesn't take up a ton of space.

[QUOTE=" Maybe something like:
3rd pages= 50,000 gold
4th pages= 100,000 gold
5th pages and more= 150,000 gold
[/QUOTE]

I personally think the amount to buy them is too high. That is how much is spent on upgrades for a ship. Since they changed the way we get gold it is not as easy to even upgrade a ship let alone spend that much on a page to put clothes and weapons on.

[QUOTE=" Maybe something like:
3rd pages= 50,000 gold
4th pages= 100,000 gold
5th pages and more= 150,000 gold

I personally think the amount to buy them is too high. That is how much is spent on upgrades for a ship. Since they changed the way we get gold it is not as easy to even upgrade a ship let alone spend that much on a page to put clothes and weapons on.[/QUOTE] some people have max gold, i think all new pages should be 100,000 gold.

You two must have mastered pirates with lots of money.
I mean, if you play even semi-regularly, you can get max gold. I have max gold on both of my main pirates, one with completely maxed ships. If you have enough stuff from loot that you need more pages, you probably have at least 100k to spend on one.

With all the new great clothes that have been added my inventory is starting to fill and I don't want to sell many loot items that I plan to use for an outfit! :D

However, I don't feel comfortable asking for another page to be simply given as standard. I think maybe we could utilize Wills warehouse on Port Royal to be utilized as a place where you could buy or rent storage for items (after all it is a warehouse isn't it?)

I think 2 pages is plenty storage to be given free but after that I believe it should cost something. Imo.

I agree with you Luna. Buying it is fine. Just not at the levels some are talking about. I have one mastered pirate and used most of my gold to level my ship. My other pirates are not mastered yet and many other people don't have all mastered pirates with lots of money to spare either.

I agree with you Luna. Buying it is fine. Just not at the levels some are talking about. I have one mastered pirate and used most of my gold to level my ship. My other pirates are not mastered yet and many other people don't have all mastered pirates with lots of money to spare either.
Yes I agree. It needs to be done so at least the first page would be available to lower lvl pirates so maybe 30.000 gold for the first page then the price would increase for more.

Regarding the pay to unlock inventory pages it depends how much gold sink the game needs and how much time the developers have to spare from other projects. I don't think the game needs a gold sink since the introduction of new clothing at vendors that added to the previous expenses (ex.ship upgrades). Under the circumstances, I can see quite a few lower level players struggling for gold. Unlocking more inventory pages could cost as much as upgrading ammo pouches or they could be done for free by developers. Again, making this cost gold doesn't help the developers unlocking them faster. Also, if we are going to make this a lot of gold then we increasing inflation and for sure we going to need to double the gold max as well. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it doesn't take up any space, my argument is: does it take up a ton of space relative to everything else? Of course, I can't say for sure but my guess is probably not. My iCloud account with over 7,000 emails, probably hundreds of thousands of words, pictures, etc takes up less than half of a gigabyte. Now, I'm making assumptions here, but I'm guessing that TLOPO doesn't need hundreds of thousands of words of just player data excluding logs and such for each and every player. Therefore, my guess is that their player data relating to inventories is relatively small, and adding another page of information wouldn't be a detriment to their system. That's my reasoning for why I'm guessing it doesn't take up a ton of space.
Well, lets really drive pirates crazy and make extra pages a drop in a skull chest at the level of legendary., or as a quest item, make us earn it. As we know, legendary are a dime a dozen and found by the buckets every day.

By the same pirates.

Well, lets really drive pirates crazy and make extra pages a drop in a skull chest at the level of legendary., or as a quest item, make us earn it. As we know, legendary are a dime a dozen and found by the buckets every day.

By the same pirates.
I definitely don't think they should be lootable, but having them as quest items seems interesting. I still think paying a large amount of gold for them is the best idea.

Back