Suggestion Please give us a 3rd page for clothing!!!

Do you want a 3rd page for clothing?!

• OMG OMG YUSSS!!!!!!!

Votes: 104 96.3%
  • No. [I'm Grumpy]

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
I definitely don't think they should be lootable, but having them as quest items seems interesting. I still think paying a large amount of gold for them is the best idea.
Well, just give us opportunities of all kinds to build any size inventory. Perhaps a legendary could come with a new inventory page code.
Personally, I wish the devs would fix or upgrade the selling mechanics. There is no conceivable reason I can imagine to make us pick one item at a time to sell. And not when the very same function exists on the sellers window to RETURN your item instantly. At the very very least, one click and the item should jump to the next available seller window spot. Jeez.

I know the title of this was clothing but More Inventory is more Inventory
As of last nights update they added these new weapons that i believe are famed
upload_2018-7-9_14-36-14.png

still no new inventory spaces.....

I need a third page of inventory for both weapons & clothing please!! I am throwing away treasures of clothing & cursed weapons away... I also feel the gold cap could be raised too as those with max pirates that loot end up throwing $ away if they loot a lot. I have maxed & small pirates both.

Last edited:
My late father use to say " What you want and what you get are 2 entirly different things " ..... I tend to live by that In a way ..... " What I need and what I want are 2 entirely different things " .... I can't say I didn't buy that Truck .... or Boat .... or ATV ....... But when ya squander your wants you don't get what It Is you really desire !!! .... for example .... " A Compass " ...... " What Is It you want the most " ............. :jar:

Next you'll want a Doll House too !!

Yes, please!! I would like to throw my weapons on the wall of said doll house too, so I can collect and still have room in my inventory..like Wizards 101 can. Great idea thunder ;)

Well, just give us opportunities of all kinds to build any size inventory. Perhaps a legendary could come with a new inventory page code.
Personally, I wish the devs would fix or upgrade the selling mechanics. There is no conceivable reason I can imagine to make us pick one item at a time to sell. And not when the very same function exists on the sellers window to RETURN your item instantly. At the very very least, one click and the item should jump to the next available seller window spot. Jeez.
I've never sold a single item ever in TLOPO, its just not worth the hassle. I'm not sure whether I want more inventory space or not really. I lean towards more for clothing and not more for weapons but it's tough to justify more of either. Just a thing for those who want to collect things, of course I like collecting...

For some reason I feel like extra clothing pages should be free and extra weapon spots should cost gold. Having a larger inventory for weapons actually affects your ability to experiment with various builds and tools for various situations, sort of like turning you into a swiss army knife. Some weapons are good for PvP, some are good for bosses, and some are good for mobs. For this reason, having extra weapon spaces, in a way, makes your character more powerful. Power should be earned.

Clothing, on the other hand, is completely cosmetic. It's just playing dress-up with your character. And don't get me wrong, playing dress-up is oodles of fun. But clothing doesn't grant you defense or armor stats. It's just a way of showing off your fashion sense. We actively search for rare weapons, but clothing often feels pushed on us with all the collectible items, brights, and monthly specials. So if the game wants us to collect and enjoy a wide variety of outfits, it should make it easier to do so.

I hope that my argument makes sense. It makes sense in my head at least. lol. Also, I hope this thread isn't so old that it's considered necroing. ^^;

Back