Please Help Upgrade Question...

Bashooba

Buccaneer
Hello i am Bashooba and i upgraded my ship first into streamline 1, i wanna go to storm chaser... do i continue to Streamlined 2 or should i go now into cargo 1 to get both cargo and speed... if i go into cargo 1 after going into streamline 1 does my first upgrade go away... i am very confused and would love some answers :) i know after cargo 3 i can no longer go into storm chaser but what happens if i go from streamline 1 to cargo 1 to cargo 2 into streamline 2 into streamline 3 into storm ship... would this be the best?? would this even do anything? thank you, or can i no longer go into streamline once i go into cargo?

You only get the boosts from the tier you are in when upgrading your ships. After Streamlined 1 - 3, you can upgrade to Stormchaser. If you upgrade to Cargo you will lose your Streamlined boosts and if you swap back to Streamlined you will lose your Cargo boosts.

To answer your question concisely, you should upgrade from Streamlined 1 -> 2 -> 3 then that takes you to Stormchaser 4 -> 5 -> 6.

Storm Chaser offers no cargo boost, but you do get virtually unlimited power as a trade off, as well as blazing speed, which affords you plenty of time to port and set sail again and again, not needing more than the regular cargo Storm Chaser offers!
Savor it!

Back