Please Join Capt Penny's Crew

View attachment 623 I will add my little piarte. He is full grown . Very mean Pirate Milo IS

Esme, i am a true believer, my friend brings over their chiwawas and my big dogos (pitt/greatdane run and hide in the other room, dont know what to think about those little yappers, they actually scare them, lol. I have always taught them to never hurt small animals, but they have never really been confronted by them so they hide, lol. The only trouble i run into with the big dogs is at parks. I always have them on a leash, but if attacked by small dogs offleash, i make them back off, but if and this has happened many times, rottwiellers off leash attacked, i have to let them defend themselves (well i am a bit scared of them to). Never met a pittbull i was afraid, of, they come at me, i just look them in the eye and tell them they better sit, but a rottie, I would cross the street if i saw one, dont know what goes on in their heads (sorry rottie owners).A dog off leash can always be a probem in the parks.

Awww. All These dogs are so cute. Where is the picture of your dog Will ? Bella your little Yorky is adorable. I could not make the pic full size even though it says it click on the pic to make it so. darn.
Now Penny does have a crew with Molly, Love bug, Milo , Susie, Buddy, Will's Dog, Stormy, Andy , Shasta, DeeDee, and Bear (blacksheeps dog) I think we could take Dark Hart in a few barks and a growl.

View attachment 672
Awww. All These dogs are so cute. Where is the picture of your dog Will ? Bella your little Yorky is adorable. I could not make the pic full size even though it says it click on the pic to make it so. darn.
Now Penny does have a crew with Molly, Love bug, Milo , Susie, Buddy, Will's Dog, Stormy, Andy , Shasta, DeeDee, and Bear (blacksheeps dog) I think we could take Dark Hart in a few barks and a growl.

Hehe, if that doesnt work, Parrot, Christa, will definately talk to him to death, lol:D Christa.jpg

Oh Charlotte, they have got to be little boston terriors, or french bulldogs, which? they are ADORABLE, please, keep me away from the pet shop, i dont think i could resist one of those, they are little cutie pies!
:eek:

Thank you Bella and they are Boston Terriers, very smart, loyal dogs.:) Lovebug, the smaller one was a rescue dog. We got her when she was 4 mos old. The previous owners kept her outside with their big dogs(these are not outdoor dogs) and they hit her and kicked her, and other terrible things. When she first came home to our house she would cower back when we would try to pet her or pick her up. It was so sad. Now she is very happy and healthy and such a little love, we had to call her Lovebug.lol

ty, so much for that story charlotte, my heart goes out to little lovebug, as i feel there is no such thing as an outside dog, even when training my stormy along side dogs training to be police dogs, i was told even a protection dog is no safety kept outside, all anyone has to do is shoot your dog, but a dog inside a dark house is enough to make anyone think twice about breaking in. Not only that, dogs kept outside pretty much lead a very lonely life. My dogs sleep right along side me. Bulldogs sleep, snoring even sitting up, lol, but a pittbull sleeps with both ears up, always listening.:flag:(i know very well the controversy on these dogs, but you only here of the abused pitts, they are the ones that turn mean, not the thousands raised in loving homes, these are the pittbulls worth saving)

Oh Charlotte, they have got to be little boston terriors, or french bulldogs, which? they are ADORABLE, please, keep me away from the pet shop, i dont think i could resist one of those, they are little cutie pies! they are !!
EDIT (Nov 17, 2010 11:53 PM):

Will, i know you have your hands full, think i would find that Aussie sitting up in the tree with my border collie, heard they were VERY active dogs (not to mention they have such beautiful coloring), most of mine are couch potatoes, thank goodness.:eek:
lol

Hope i could enlarge this for you, even the vet said, only you would pay so much money for such a pitiful looking dog, but i saw him on the floor of a crowded petshop not knowing which way to run, and thought he needs a home to feel safe in. And he is so small fits just in my hand, he does have epilepsy, so pet shops should not be selling sick animals. But i felt sorry for him. He was so adorable. And he does have quite the little attitude. He kept bugging big Stormy and she just nipped him on the nose to make him quit like a momma dog does, and he went into a big seizure, but he leaves her alone now, lol.
little andy.jpg

Back