Please Welcome Davy Fireskull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igor say welcome aboard Davy!!!! :D Igor glad to see that you have joined us here!

Glad to see a few familiar faces (ahoy Igor and Sharktooth and Seaking!)

And don't ask me for my rum. My rum is deadly and toxic. Those of you that don't know me, well... you've got a lot of learning to do. ;)

Ah! Where are my manners? I suppose I should give a wee introduction to myself.

My main pirate's name is... wait for it... Davy Fireskull! My other pirates on my main account are Tiberius Fireskull, The Shadow Sorceror, and Za Red Fairy. On my basic account I have Esmerelda Fireskull and Venus Fireskull, and my tester is Apprentice. I started the game in December of '07, but wasn't all that active until Summer of '08. Either way, I've been in game a loooooooong time. I am currently the guildmaster of the very active Shadow Sorcerors guild, and we're thriving. I've got a brother who plays this game too, Billy Fireskull, but he is more widely known as The Monster due to his... love of meat, we'll leave it at that.

Bah, I could go on and on, but I won't bore you all. Anyways, I'm glad to be here on PF and hopefully I can meet some new people, have fun, and most importantly, steal drink some rum!

Welcome Welcome Davy!
and since you have followed Me here, gimme Your rum...
that goes for Sharktooth and Seaking as well
& I mean the Good stuff, I only need a Pixie sized amount xD

Enjoy Pirates Forums ~ many fine mates are here :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back