Please Welcome Rannulf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the warm welcome. A little about me for those whom have not ever crossed the deck of any me ships!

I started playing in April of 08. I have full mastered five pirates on two unlimited accounts. I have my own guild(Temple Buccaneers), mainly for close friends and my kids. I have four of my pirates in the following guilds: Emerald Sea Gang, Black Bart's Krewe, Tiki Lords, and Hearts A Fire. Sailing is my favorite activity, be it for loot or privateering. I am a fan of history, and read quite a bit about the age of piracy in the Caribbean.

I have two kids that play, and each have their own unlimited account. So I help, protect, and mentor young players. This game is my little escape from the grind of the real world for me!

I was asked about how I came up with the names of me pirates, so here it is:

Each has a story. Rannulf was a Knight Templar at the fall of Jerusalem. Baldomero was a Spanish Crusader. Forsy was a Scottsmen who's name was on a list of souls lost at sea in the Caribbean in 1680. Cheng is a combo of famous Chinese pirates. Nazzim was an interpreter I knew. Rolivier is a tribute to the most feared French Buccaneer. Piet is a tribute to the most famous Dutch pirate. Finnegan was a cool Scallywag from a story I read my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back