Question Point of Treasure Collectibles?

I doubt that treasure items and ammo showing up in loot affects weapons and clothing in that loot. I know many swear by it but I see no actual evidence for it and suspect it is an old wives tail. I do believe that treasure items, and cards, are much more common in tlopo than they were in potco and so would not be opposed to making them more rare, like they were in potco, but I'm very against doing away with them or making them not drop when your collection is complete. They are a fun part of the game that I enjoy very much.
Well, while I'm fairly sure there are only four slots in a chest container and I see treasure or cards show up in one of the random slots, it only seems logical to me if there were no cards to award, something else would appear there. Unless somehow the roll would leave an empty space for some reason if it was supposed to be a card in that spot in the rotation.

Well, while I'm fairly sure there are only four slots in a chest container and I see treasure or cards show up in one of the random slots, it only seems logical to me if there were no cards to award, something else would appear there. Unless somehow the roll would leave an empty space for some reason if it was supposed to be a card in that spot in the rotation.
Pretty sure that concept is wrong. I do commonly get 6 items in drops by the way and also sometimes get only one. I think it is most likely that the drop will have the same weapon and/or clothing items whether Treasure items were removed from the game or not.

Pretty sure that concept is wrong. I do commonly get 6 items in drops by the way and also sometimes get only one. I think it is most likely that the drop will have the same weapon and/or clothing items whether Treasure items were removed from the game or not.
Yep, 6 it is I was incorrect. But I stick to my theory that if something is taken away entirely, something else will take its place.

There is an issue with more than 1 card in a container and also duplicate treasure items in the same container. I have 5200 cards and 99 of most collectable treasure and still receive items that are already full. My gold is also maxed and I receive gold in drops. I am pretty sure in POTCO that once you maxed something it was removed from loot drops. The game is in BETA so I would think these issues will be resolved when more important issues are resolved.

Yep, 6 it is I was incorrect. But I stick to my theory that if something is taken away entirely, something else will take its place.
Maybe, but I don't know how you would take something away entirely other than ammo. You'll always be finding weapons, clothing, collectibles, gold, and cards in containers.

There is an issue with more than 1 card in a container and also duplicate treasure items in the same container. I have 5200 cards and 99 of most collectable treasure and still receive items that are already full. My gold is also maxed and I receive gold in drops. I am pretty sure in POTCO that once you maxed something it was removed from loot drops. The game is in BETA so I would think these issues will be resolved when more important issues are resolved.
The loot containers are certainly a work in progress for some reason. I've been getting double cards a lot. And strangly, ammo when I am full.
But it's beta.

Back