Poker table glitches uncontrollably

Anyone having trouble with the poker tables lately?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Irene

Sea Legs
Hello, I was in the Faithful Bride in Tortuga playing cards with a friend. Lost over 100 coins because towards the end I was a winner of the game but the system said "card swap failed", went to the same table again after they put me in jail, my friend swapped a card, didn't get caught, won over 600 coins. I tried swapping a card 2 more times, repeatingly sent back to jail. The odds of winning seem skewed after coming out of jail without refreshing the game or changing servers. Seems like a bug to me. Blackjack seems alright though but some quests desire poker.

:pirate:
its a bug alright but was for me winning 10 time in the row..3 card on the table not five.no one complain they were not real player just computer..card are flying around..( I try to swipe the card send to jail too ) have fun and laugh about its a beta...

Yep, poker has never worked correctly in beta. Most of the time the game ends before all the cards are played leaving you with a loss even though you had cards that should have been good enough to win 70% of the time. The update might fix this, keep your fingers crossed:)

Back