Guide Poker Transfer (are you a rich guildy helping the broke?)

Justin333

Swashbuckler
As a level 48 Veteran in my guild with tons of cash, 293 grand to be exact, I like to help out my lower-leveled, poor fellow guildies. What better way to help than a poker transfer? If you only need the materials like most pros, then why not be generous?

Gold is so important at those early levels, but not so much once you've mastered most of this game. Try helping out your lower-leveled guildies who are worried about whether they'll have enough to buy their first War Frigate or Brig.

Step one: You and yer poor mate sit at a poker table and call for the first 3 cards. It helps if yer mate has 5000 or more gold on hand. The higher the gold your mate has, the more you can bet for him.

Step two: Three cards will appear. If they don't, the table is glitched. Try again. Anyways, most of the time 3 cards appear.

Step three: If you feel you have a good hand, you and matey need to raise until the AIs fold. If they don't fold after 5 raises, you and matey should fold and try again. They need to have a weak hand for this to work.

Step four: After all AIs have folded, given up so to speak, raise until your buddy has almost no money left. He should tell you when he is near zero.

Step five: This is simple. You are they only two left. You press ESC or fold and your buddy gets all the cash you don't want plus his own money back, thus doubling his gold and giving you space to earn money on material runs again.

The end.

Last edited:
Back