Poll: Are people generally aware that in-game chat has a working scroll bar?

Are people generally aware that in-game chat has a working scroll bar?

• Total voters

Mharr

Wanted Pirate
Srsly, I've been playtesting for most of a year and never noticed this:

GmGigxA.png

I need to know if it's worth raising as a bug/suggestion, or if I'm just stupid. (Steady now)

Last edited:
It's been a feature since potco. One of those things you kinda have to look for to find out about, but I don't think it's that big of a deal honestly. Can't really raise it as a bug or suggestion seeing as it works just as intended, and is already in game.

to prevent Joshua John Ward slashing my back
Okay, well. Finding this has massively improved guild chat for me. Figured I wouldn't be the only one.
It's been a feature since potco. One of those things you kinda have to look for to find out about, but I don't think it's that big of a deal honestly. Can't really raise it as a bug or suggestion seeing as it works just as intended, and is already in game.
Yeah, seems likely. The poll has revealed the feature to a couple of people so that's been useful anyway. What I'll probably suggest is that chat defaults to full size so it's not hidden from new players, and that it retains its current setting between logins.
Looks like the results are yes, I'm stupid, but I'm in good company. :p

Last edited:
Okay, well. Finding this has massively improved guild chat for me. Figured I wouldn't be the only one.

Yeah, seems likely. The poll has revealed the feature to a couple of people so that's been useful anyway. What I'll probably suggest is that chat defaults to full size so it's not hidden from new players, and that it retains its current setting between logins.
Looks like the results are yes, I'm stupid, but I'm in good company. :p
I would say to suggest adding the option. I personally don't like having my chat maximized unless I'm trying to find something specifically. Others may like it maximized. I say give us the option. You can almost never go wrong with options.

I mean, it's been a thing for as long as I can remember from POTCO. Just one of the common things in most mmos
It's the scrollbar not existing unless the window is expanded to full size that's strange and unusual. That left me thinking there was no way to scroll back, and apparently I'm not alone.

Last edited:
You're really bad at being apathetic, dude. Just click yes, that's what it's there for.

Last edited:
Back