[Poll] Should TLOPO add more legendaries?

Should TLOPO add more legendaries?

• Total voters

Fortune Burnrose

Notorious Pirate
This is a pretty simple thread - just wanna see people's opinion on this topic. I think it could be cool to see some new legendaries this coming Hollowed Woods. I know there are a lot of legendaries already, but new content is always exciting.

EDIT: added another poll option

Last edited:
tenor.png

but for real yeah i'd like to see legendaries in the future of item types like rams, sailing charts, seaglobes etc.
to tell you the truth i wish famed weapons werent so common so the devs could be adding more famed weapons to the game rather than focusing on adding a few dozen more legendary ones

The game has like 20 or so legendaries and it'll probably be for the best if new legendaries came out with new islands. I feel like some people are discouraged by the amount we have already and actually want to have most of them before more are added, that's probably why potco didn't have as many as tlopo does.

New legendaries.. sure.. but that's just a short term solution to a long term problem in my opinion.

TLOPO needs to think of more endgame activities and goals rather than just looting.. New legendaries are nice, but for those of us that don't want to spend a million hours looting, there needs to be something else.
Amen brother! (or sister, depending...)
Yes, while looting for mindless hours can be fun and exciting, it's actually kinda boring.
But alas, we seem to be stuck inside a box, inside a box.
The devs have limited time to develop, and the "parameters" of POTCO seem to have forged an iron gibbet around TLOPO, leaving the game stuck somewhere in limbo.
While new original content has been added, it's essentially just chrome bumpers and new rims for the same old buggy.
Looting is the end game, and adding more weapons to loot just means that looting is the end game...

Amen brother! (or sister, depending...)
It's brother, (we aint doin' that here)
Yes, while looting for mindless hours can be fun and exciting, it's actually kinda boring.
But alas, we seem to be stuck inside a box, inside a box.
The devs have limited time to develop, and the "parameters" of POTCO seem to have forged an iron gibbet around TLOPO, leaving the game stuck somewhere in limbo.
While new original content has been added, it's essentially just chrome bumpers and new rims for the same old buggy.
Looting is the end game, and adding more weapons to loot just means that looting is the end game...
This is so... true...
To the devs: Please don't take these messages as bashing or unappreciating the work you have put in. It's just that at least some of us really feel that TLOPO is stuck in limbo within the parameters of POTCO as @Crashalot said best.

The new content so far has mostly been an add on to old content if that makes sense.. I really hope, though, that if we really want to keep this game going, that we are able to add some brand new features. Does that mean ditch the old stuff? By no means! Adding onto old stuff is great and I know we're not in full release yet so they don't want to go too far with it, but my hope is that we can expand this game (with the same theme and with much of the same old stuff) but beyond just what POTCO was.

Back