POLL ~ The Future of the Forums ('game specific') categories

Which game(s) should the NEW forums showcase or highlight (representing varying needs of all genre)?

• Pirates of the Burning Seas (POTBS) ~

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Pirates 101 ~

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Assassins Creed IV - "Black Flag"

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) ~

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) ~

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • The Elder Scrolls Online (TESO) ~

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Guild Wars 2 (GW2) ~

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Rift ~

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Minecraft ~

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Other ~ (please do not include ex-POTCO, new game/emulator projects) Thank You!

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters
If I may say, I understand a lot of people like Kate Goldwalker who would rather us go down the strictly pirates path rather than the jack of all trades "brig" way of doing things and leaning towards. It probably would be better that way but, at this moment a larger part of this forum's base play other games than really the pirate games listed in this poll, this poll alone displays that un/fortunately (for some its unfortunately, others fortunately), and the goal should be to cater towards the majority and as much as possible to the minority. Knowing this community and its administration, I don't these voices would be unheard for the least.

I also think it should stay pirate themed & have other games posted in the other games section. That way the memories of potco will stay alive.

This is tough. Many are playing Star Wars and Pirate101 and Minecraft. Some Lotro. Hmmm. When do we have to vote by? Going to sleep on it.

There should be a place for all games, centering on the major ones. Potco is our roots, but it should be de-emphasized, as it is almost 7 months gone, and not coming back. A section should be held for it always, but like a shark, if it doesn't move forward, it dies. Clams can sit forever, and they're dang tasty, but that's beside the point..............

Ahoy everyone. :ahoy:

On behalf of the planning-committee, I would like to remind everyone that the POLL itself is expected to be closed very soon!

Therefore, if you haven't yet contributed your choices to the POLL or the thread itself, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible so that your choices will be included with other preferences.

As we plot our course and announce our setting, you as a forums member can impact these adventures this forums will face!

~ Cast yer vote and express yer opinion today, me hearties, for the future planning of this forums is now before us ~:arrrrr:

Back