Poll:what Happned To Our Test Server Requests

Did ye apply for the test server

• Total voters
depends mate i got mine right out of the cannon barrel
pirate.wink.gif
true story
cannon.gif
joined in Januarary of 08 and got test in like August that same year so i consider myself very lucky

it takes 6 months without getting a ban or hold then if test server has a space open they might accept you into the test server
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 4:08 AM):
i got mine the day after i applied

it takes 6 months without getting a ban or hold then if test server has a space open they might accept you into the test server
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 4:08 AM):
i got mine the day after i applied
Omg what do you mean whn ye say. If. And might. And how on earth did u get it after a day does that mean if someone gets banned they remove him until its my turn

-_- i got a ban for whispering that some guy was acting like a r****d cuz he kicked me out of the crew and yelled at me for swinging my sword at my friend who was throwing grenades at me notice i said acting like not is a

i dont think i should have gotten a ban for that but considering swtor is coming out soon ill be saying bye to this game for a while
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 12:58 PM):
i need 3 more months of not being banned then im applying again....

if your banned you cant get in

I got mine a few months later. It all depends If they are taking on more ppl at the time. And Remember when you get test, you'll have to start all over again

-_- i got a ban for whispering that some guy was acting like a r****d cuz he kicked me out of the crew and yelled at me for swinging my sword at my friend who was throwing grenades at me notice i said acting like not is a

i dont think i should have gotten a ban for that but considering swtor is coming out soon ill be saying bye to this game for a while
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 12:58 PM):

if your banned you cant get in
no u gotta go 6 moths without a ban

ive been playing for 3 years im still waiting, never been banned never been limited,no violations,.....

welcome to my world i waited like a year and nothing then i got a ban and in an earlier post im gonna be playing the old republic anyways but honestly i just think they hated me
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM):
i got banned and i got it

O_0 someone messed up big time what did u get a ban for?

welcome to my world i waited like a year and nothing then i got a ban and in an earlier post im gonna be playing the old republic anyways but honestly i just think they hated me
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM):

O_0 someone messed up big time what did u get a ban for?
u gotta wait till theres an open spot then apply and u gotta go 6 moths no won messed up and i got banned for telling this annoying dude to F*** offo.o cuz he was making my friend cry

u gotta wait till theres an open spot then apply and u gotta go 6 moths no won messed up and i got banned for telling this annoying dude to F*** offo.o cuz he was making my friend cry

lol its been over 6 months and even before i got the ban and they had open spots i never got in guess no hope for me... sniff sniff ahh well cant have everything (and yet again my no luck kicks in
cursing.gif
tell me when pirates online stops hating me)

Back