Discussion Poll: Your Pirate

Is your Pirate a Copy of your POTCO Pirate?

• Yes!

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • No!

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • (Comment)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Misha

Site Founder
Hey there everyone! So, today I wanted to do a short post asking a question that I've been curious about for awhile now.

Question: For those of you that played Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online, how many of you remade the exact (if not a spitting image) of your original pirate/s in TLOPO? And if you never played POTCO or did not recreate the same pirate, what inspired your pirate's look in TLOPO?

Notice my signature at the bottom of this post... That was my KG in POTCO.

Here is a pic of her in TLOPO
screenshot_2018-01-03_22-01-54.jpg

Jim is basically the same as he was in POTCO. I did different hair and a beard this time around to more match myself (IRL). For the most part he is the same though.

Yes, Eric is as close a replica as I could make from memory and he is pretty good when I look at old screen shots from potco. I even collected the same favorite outfit except for the boots, which I just can't figure what they were. With all the new clothes in tlopo I usually sport some of those rather than my old potco outfit these days but I do occasionally put on the old outfit.

My pirate, Crush McGurdy, has never changed, but I do alter the name slightly once for each account, and only once, to be able to keep track of levels, alts, etc. It's complicated, but works for me.
I'm mastering Crush #13 right now and loving it!
In POTCO I had 11 of me before the game ended.
Thank you devs! I loves ya!
Savor it!

Some yes but not all , some names from POTCO where denied for unknown reasons , they all followed the rules of naming . lol But after all the years of my Potco days I did finally make a stubby lil fellow and a few females as well ! lol ( they play the same just run funny ) ! lol

Some yes but not all , some names from POTCO where denied for unknown reasons , they all followed the rules of naming . lol But after all the years of my Potco days I did finally make a stubby lil fellow and a few females as well ! lol ( they play the same just run funny ) ! lol
LOL I made one guy pirate.. and I think they run funny. Like an ape! o.o

I remade my 3 old meds females exactly the way I had in Potco, only one is lvl 50. I have few accounts so ( i like making up names lol) I have other names new, my first lvl 50 I didnt use that name in Potco (it is my middle name). I had one more old med female but I have remade her yet.

LOL I made one guy pirate.. and I think they run funny. Like an ape! o.o

I remade my 3 old meds females exactly the way I had in Potco, only one is lvl 50. I have few accounts so ( i like making up names lol) I have other names new, my first lvl 50 I didnt use that name in Potco (it is my middle name). I had one more old med female but I have remade her yet.
I like making up names also, that is why i didn't remake Jane O'Paine from POTCO. I now have CrossboneKay who is maxed at everything but only lvl 49, and Blood Reigna who is lvl 26, and i'm starting a 3rd but they didn't approve the name and i'm not sure why.... I've got back ups though lol

Back