Blog Post PORT ROYAL INVASIONS UNDERWAY!

3f478d03bc36d613e7e9b6f0ef2f10b3.jpg_558x314.jpg

Avast, pirates!

It be Friday the 13th, a very ill-fated and superstitious date that’s surrounded by many mysterious powers, some of which strengthen Jolly Roger himself.

Once again he has set his sights on conquerin’ Port Royal, destroyin’ the pirates and all that stands against him. The invasions of Port Royal have returned and will happen at random! Stock up on ammo and armament, and prepare yerselves for battle! We need to protect our way of life and do all we can to keep Jolly from controllin’ our shores.

Don’t forget to redeem the code skeleton by April 16th to give the undead a hand back into their watery graves!

To the beaches, mates! We’ll be needin’ all the help we can get!

~ Lookout B

I was wondering when the Jolly Rogers invasions would be back! :) I can’t wait!

The invasion went very well compared to last time. I think the enemy mechanics were much smoother. However, there still seems to be a lot of issues with crashing. I personally crashed about 5-6 times during the invasion. On top of that, the servers were barely hanging on even with 78 people in the server I was in. Don't get me wrong, the devs are doing great. Just wanted to shed some light on the issues that still remain. Keep up the great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
The invasion went very well compared to last time. I think the enemy mechanics were much smoother. However, there still seems to be a lot of issues with crashing. I personally crashed about 5-6 times during the invasion. On top of that, the servers were barely hanging on even with 78 people in the server I was in. Don't get me wrong, the devs are doing great. Just wanted to make light of some of the issues that still remain. Keep up the great work!
I think you meant shed light on not make light of. If not then I've missed the humor of your post:type:

Back