Positions Open - Apply Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
if all the poster spots are not full, i would like to apply. i like to write about assigned topics and know alot about the game, think it would be a fun job.

i meet so many people from so many guilds, would love to be a grass roots promotor, i am a true believer, that we all belong, in one way or another, and this is the perfect opportuntity to meet other players from other guilds and show our support for the game. Just let me know what you want said, and i will get them here.

until the boards are back up i seem to be finding myself around alot of people GRP sounds right up my alley lol this game is truly about bringing people from all over together and this site along with the other forums works to do that so if it is possible for a member of less than 12 hours to become something... or if not i can definitely log the hours beforehand lol

until the boards are back up i seem to be finding myself around alot of people GRP sounds right up my alley lol this game is truly about bringing people from all over together and this site along with the other forums works to do that so if it is possible for a member of less than 12 hours to become something... or if not i can definitely log the hours beforehand lol
Yeah, thanks for applying will send you a message when I get around that, also that goes for Bella and Igor; :)

Also I updated the original post and we now and a little more info about demotions as well

:excited:Treasurer, I would like to be a Board Poster. I know the board is not working yet. I can take direction . :D Let me know what you want me to write about . I can also come up with things on my own. Or if this position is filled then I would like to be a Grass roots promoter ;) Anything you need me for, I will be glad to do. I want to be part of this forum. If you ever need another greeter let me know because I love doing that . When we get to be a giant forum.​

Also note that these positions are not based on members time in the forums or posts they currently have, at least as of now, since is kick off time. But after a little while probably this will change. Also the info was updated once more.

Alright, we have now one more position open now, a new position Contest and Events Manager. See the original post, and anyone who thinks that can cover that position is encouraged to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back