Possible Old Body??

Bill Mac Jones

Wanted Pirate
Possible Old Skinny.png
I need someone's opinion. I just logged onto one of my old accounts, and I found this pirate. I never thought that it was an old body, because I think this pirate was made somewhere in 2009, but I could be wrong. He is also in a very old guild. Could anyone possibly verify whether he is an old skinny or not?

He also has an old version of the rough Tricorne.

Old Rough Tricorne.png

I do believe that is an old body. And you made him around 10/8/2008. That is when you started your guild :)

Could anyone tell me whether these three pirates are old skinnies? I can tell for any other old body type, both boys and girls, but I cannot tell for skinnies. Please also explain how you can tell. Thank you!

Eric Guneagle.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

I think Eric is new, the last two are old. And I'm the same as you. The other old body types have such a big difference. Everyone can tell. But with the new skinny and old one they are very similar. I'm just guessing that the last two are old. But I could be wrong.

I think that sounds right. I believe I made Eric somewhere in 2009, and the others were made in 2008. But you were sure with Roger Warrage. How can you tell that he's an old skinny, just by looking at his body?

I think Eric might look different because he has an open shirt on. It covers the side of his body. Im gonna post a screen of him with a closed shirt for a better view

Back