(POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fact Sheet for POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

IM SO GLAD someone else thanks the music was inappropriate I thought that the whole time. Its so wrong for the film. Honestly even no music would've sounded better....
I personally loved the choice of music for the trailer. "Ain't No Grave" fits perfectly with the theme this movie will have. Plus, it's Johnny Cash. You can never go wrong with him :)

I personally loved the choice of music for the trailer. "Ain't No Grave" fits perfectly with the theme this movie will have. Plus, it's Johnny Cash. You can never go wrong with him :)
Well im not saying it was a bad song it just didn't really seem to fit with Pirates of the Caribbean. When I think of POTC I think of fast paced pirate sounding music not songs like Ain't No Grave

Well im not saying it was a bad song it just didn't really seem to fit with Pirates of the Caribbean. When I think of POTC I think of fast paced pirate sounding music not songs like Ain't No Grave
To each his own. I'm sure the song probably won't appear in the movie, and we'll have several new piratey anthems to enjoy :)

Last edited:
PiratesBanner-799x400.jpg

The fifth entry in Disney’s popular pirates of the caribbean movie series is heading our way this summer, and via some just-released promotional materials fans are finally getting the opportunity to have a closer glimpse at some of the central characters, both new and returning.

The three posters below give new, more detailed looks at Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa, Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth, and Brenton Thwaites as Henry.

“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” will be released into theaters nationwide on Friday, May 26th.

PiratesBanner-799x400.jpg

The fifth entry in Disney’s popular pirates of the caribbean movie series is heading our way this summer, and via some just-released promotional materials fans are finally getting the opportunity to have a closer glimpse at some of the central characters, both new and returning.

The three posters below give new, more detailed looks at Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa, Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth, and Brenton Thwaites as Henry.

“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” will be released into theaters nationwide on Friday, May 26th.
Not sure if you saw my comment but I already mentioned about these posters. Unless your intention was to upload the posters here on the forums, then thanks regardless!

It's already been known for awhile now about when the movie hits theaters, so there's nothing new about that. It looks like you copied and pasted a description off an article from a website. :p

Not sure if you saw my comment but I already mentioned about these posters. Unless your intention was to upload the posters here on the forums, then thanks regardless!

It's already been known for awhile now about when the movie hits theaters, so there's nothing new about that. It looks like you copied and pasted a description off an article from a website. :p
just noticed it bye now my mistake

THIS WAS A MISTAKE READING THIS I REGRET IT... On the other hand, this new movie from the 3 paragraphs that I read and what I've seen in the trailers and pictures will be an amazing one.

Maybe a cool remix of the song would be good for the movie. Personally, seeing Johnny Cash in pirate garb, just doesn't seem to match in my head. Just sayin'

Back