(POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fact Sheet for POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

New international trailer with loads of new scenes. Should probably leave this one in a spoiler tag since there's one particular scene that some of you may or may not want to wait until the movie releases to see.

Last edited:
I kind of wish some things had not been spoiled. But there was no way I could avoid a trailer. Ugh... I have a distinct feeling that particular detail was not meant to be spoiled considering the fact that as far as I knew until that international trailer, it was nothing more than a rumor.

Last edited:
New international trailer with loads of new scenes. Should probably leave this one in a spoiler tag since there's one particular scene that some of you may or may not want to wait until the movie releases to see.
They're catering the whole brand and franchise, in a special way, to Asian countries and demographic. (I feel they're doing this purposefully in order to boost again the popularity of it). It's likely about capturing an audience not specifically captured before with the purpose in mind of driving further revenue.

There is something unique :piratemickey:about the extent Disney has gone to assure this particular film's (worldwide) success.

I kind of wish some things had not been spoiled. But there was no way I could avoid a trailer. Ugh... I have a distinct feeling that particular detail was not meant to be spoiled considering the fact that as far as I knew until that international trailer, it was nothing more than a rumor.
^^^ Is 100% exactly how I feel. Can't avoid a trailer but kinda wish I had not seen all of this till the movie.

Legacy Featurette
World premiere of Pirates 5 is happening at Disney Shanghai (theme-park) on May 11th...where Depp, Bloom, Bruckheimer, and others will be attending/walking the red carpet.

Here lies this special commercial for Queensland, Australia where the movie was filmed. There was also a world premiere in Shanghai, China yesterday (May 11th) - along with a boatload of 30 second and 15 second TV spots, revealing new scenes bit by bit.

Lots of cool stuff right here. We're getting closer to seeing the movie all for ourselves in just 13 days. :D

great post I saw on Facebook......

18486342_10155390822579225_4946725306232062938_n.jpg

Back