Possible Update Change?

launcher.jpg
launcher.jpg
This is what my launcher is saying

Thank you for looking out bro. js tho it's 505.
If you type a wrong user name or password you will get 501. The 505 is the one everyone is getting because the server is off line. I do not know why you got a 900 code, maybe they are doing something that caused it or maybe it's some network error due to corrupted communication from your computer? I do not think you made it up.

Thanks Eric. And sorry for correcting you, I told my brother what to say when writing out the message because I was in the shower, but he is a bit of a .... I think you understand lol
If you type a wrong user name or password you will get 501. The 505 is the one everyone is getting because the server is off line. I do not know why you got a 900 code, maybe they are doing something that caused it or maybe it's some network error due to corrupted communication from your computer? I do not think you made it up.

Thanks Eric. And sorry for correcting you, I told my brother what to say when writing out the message because I was in the shower, but he is a bit of a .... I think you understand lol
No worries, I know that what I've said is not helpful whether it's right or not. I just want you to know that I believe you and that it is obvious that you didn't type your user name or password incorrectly. I think Mike is the guy that can likely solve the mystery should he decide that he should.

At first glance it looks like network connectivity on your end, however as you said that's not the case. Anything new learned from that PM with Mike?

I have an issue here. Prior to the shutdow, I was showing Version 1.3.9 , but for the last week or so it has been showing as 1.2.0 . What happened to all my updates?

I have an issue here. Prior to the shutdow, I was showing Version 1.3.9 , but for the last week or so it has been showing as 1.2.0 . What happened to all my updates?

Mine too JackPug ... I noticed the change about a week ago also !!

Back