Post Your Amazing Things!!!!!!!!

I dont think he knows i'm there.
screenshot_2011-05-08_00-10-41.jpg

I just got done playing skeleton poker. The main amazing thing is making the "Win 5000 gold playing undead poker" bonus within one life bar...and no potions...on one try. No idea how often this happens, but I was certainly happy about it! So I'm posting my 5 best hands with which I crushed those boneheads!
Screenshot #1: As you can see I had trip 10's on the flop (first three cards) so I just sailed on with the hand to the win.
Screenshot #2: As you can see even though there ain't no red on the table, you don't fold suited cards and as you can see with the flop I had a shot at a straight with a 5 or a 10, so I took the risk with glorious results.
Screenshot #3: This is just one of those hands that's a happy surprise. I had two pair with the flop, this hand was tricky because there was a lot of things he coulda been holding, but part of poker is gambling and taking a risk, and with the river card, boom full house.
Screenshot #4: My second hand that was a straight in this card game. Again obvious possible straight with the flop, with an Ace or 6. So Raise I go!
Screenshot #5: The best for last. My third hand that was a straight...but with a huge pot as the prize 1/5th the goal right here. As you can see straight to the 5 with the flop! So I got in a raise battle with him, thinking his pitiful two pair was golden.
Hello Rare Hat!
~Etar1pAI

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-08_22-50-34.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-08_22-50-34.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 66
  • screenshot_2011-05-08_23-13-13.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-08_23-13-13.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 74
  • screenshot_2011-05-08_23-14-50.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-08_23-14-50.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot_2011-05-08_23-17-00.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-08_23-17-00.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot_2011-05-08_23-01-34.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-08_23-01-34.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 75
Screenshot #1: As you can see I had trip 10's on the flop (first three cards) so I just sailed on with the hand to the win.
Screenshot #2: As you can see even though there ain't no red on the table, you don't fold suited cards and as you can see with the flop I had a shot at a straight with a 5 or a 10, so I took the risk with glorious results.
Screenshot #3: This is just one of those hands that's a happy surprise. I had two pair with the flop, this hand was tricky because there was a lot of things he coulda been holding, but part of poker is gambling and taking a risk, and with the river card, boom full house.
Screenshot #4: My second hand that was a straight in this card game. Again obvious possible straight with the flop, with an Ace or 6. So Raise I go!
Screenshot #5: The best for last. My third hand that was a straight...but with a huge pot as the prize 1/5th the goal right here. As you can see straight to the 5 with the flop! So I got in a raise battle with him, thinking his pitiful two pair was golden.
~Etar1pAI

Eh ... you were talking greek again ... :confused: Poker game just went over my head ... :D

guys this is a very important question

i see people posing in thier pictures
how can i pose ? Please tell me

You just view your pirate from the front, in a distance that you like, and click F12 to clear all text, then click F9 to take the screenshot. That's if you are using a PC, don't know if you are using a Mac. Is that what you are asking?

When you are on a battle, you can't see your pirate facing you though. If you are just posing holding your weapon, you could turn the camera view around to face you. Click the treasure chest at the bottom right-hand corner, click on weapon belt, then click the button at the bottom that says "face camera". There, your pirate will face you ... then just take the screenshot.

You just view your pirate from the front, in a distance that you like, and click F12 to clear all text, then click F9 to take the screenshot. That's if you are using a PC, don't know if you are using a Mac. Is that what you are asking?

When you are on a battle, you can't see your pirate facing you though. If you are just posing holding your weapon, you could turn the camera view around to face you. Click the treasure chest at the bottom right-hand corner, click on weapon belt, then click the button at the bottom that says "face camera". There, your pirate will face you ... then just take the screenshot.

well ty jade
but i was asking how i could POSE in the screenshot like sometimes people stand up in cool ways or maybe have an expression on thier face tats wat i meant

well ty jade
but i was asking how i could POSE in the screenshot like sometimes people stand up in cool ways or maybe have an expression on thier face tats wat i meant

Well, like John and Liz, they definitely photo-editted theirs (in the "Funny Pictures" thread) using GIMP or Photoshop or any other photo-editing application ... You'd think you would've found a skating ring or disco floor on Potco? :lol1:

haha! my secret :p

oh yea we all have secrets
..but this one i blew up something in my mind trying to figure it out i mean there were no ships near it no fire no nothin' and it said 10/1o venom shots recovered???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

screenshot_2011-05-09_17-55-08.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-09_18-00-28.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-09_18-00-49.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-09_18-04-15.jpg
well, for all the people who think im not a good sailor>>heres what i tell'em i make a new pirate...
i buy a light sloop(no experience AT ALL)
.........i dodge all the ships on my way
....i go stairht to THE RAVENT
.....and after a 20 minute battle(still no experience) i sink it:woot:

..but this one i blew up something in my mind trying to figure it out i mean there were no ships near it no fire no nothin' and it said 10/1o venom shots recovered???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
oh lol ... I thought you meant about I sank a ship with a gun... lol

Oh, I just looked at the picture again, and I got what you mean... I have NO idea how I did this... lol

Back