POTC master of the seas/ crew-ship stats ?

mitchell

Dockworker
Hello.. so I've been playing MoS for a few days now and thanks I now have 21 crew :) but would totally love more.

Question is though, I've noticed that when I buy a new cannon, or other item for attack or defence it doen't level up my ship to the full said new strength.
example.... I have attack of 100 buy new cannon with a 10+ and I should now be at 110 attack.. but not always the case.. usually less.

Sooooo...... when I look at my ship stats on any of my items it'll have two numbers under the sword, or cannon etc. 9/3 example. does this mean I have 9 cannons but only using 3 because I dont have enough crew ?? This is really slowing my game progression down.
How do I know if I have enough crew for the new item Im buying ?

tips ?
Vids?
websites ?
links ?

Thanks again.
add me :) jlk13

cheers.

Hello.. so I've been playing MoS for a few days now and thanks I now have 21 crew :) but would totally love more.

Question is though, I've noticed that when I buy a new cannon, or other item for attack or defence it doen't level up my ship to the full said new strength.
example.... I have attack of 100 buy new cannon with a 10+ and I should now be at 110 attack.. but not always the case.. usually less.

Sooooo...... when I look at my ship stats on any of my items it'll have two numbers under the sword, or cannon etc. 9/3 example. does this mean I have 9 cannons but only using 3 because I dont have enough crew ?? This is really slowing my game progression down.
How do I know if I have enough crew for the new item Im buying ?

tips ?
Vids?
websites ?
links ?

Thanks again.
add me :) jlk13

cheers.
you guessed it! the left hand number shows the items you own and the right hand number is the items manned by crew. each crew member can man 1 cannon, 1 weapon, 1 amulet, 1 attack ship's tackle and 1 defense ship's tackle. Invite crew like crazy at first! invite anyone who attacks you. at least yo know they are playing.

If you need more help, please ask.

Back