POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Bad

Admin
Description

SET SAIL WITH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND TAKE YOUR SOCIAL GAMING TO A COMPLETELY NEW LEVEL!
Master of the Seas is the first app to combine deep storytelling and brilliant graphics with compelling social gameplay. Become a pirate as you create your ship, build your crew, and embark on quests steeped in the lore from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe.
• Invite friends to join your crew, the bigger your crew the stronger you are!
• Battle other pirates to gain rewards and increase your standing.
• Buy cannons, weapons, amulets, and equipment to upgrade your ship.
• Explore exotic islands, buy properties, and complete quests to earn gold and experience.
Only the savviest pirates will successfully plunder rivals, engage friends, and chart a course to become a legend — The Master of the Seas!
What's New in Version 1.0.3

The crew has scrubbed the decks and batten down the hatches for smoother sailing on your journey to become master of the seas! This update includes bug fixes and optimized performance.

Screenshots!
mzl.hyhjzxbi.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.xmpmtnie.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.kygkxagh.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.qxcgpvur.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.sjgkcvcs.320x480-75.jpg

Edit:
Now Available on the Android Market

Well that looks pretty cool! Looks better than the small game you can play on your phone when you go to the pirates online website(that one was just confusing) ^_^

Is it any good? Lol I'll go download it right now

I just downloaded it and From what I see so far, it's like Mafia Wars, but with pirates lol
Eh, I like it lol. Yep, it's kinda like mafia wars xD
Add me to the crew lol.
THEEBADBONES

Back