POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Any gift you receive is automatically accepted.

Cool.... was just wondering cuz i kept getting dings on my phone and the first time it showed me 2 options to either accept or ignore the gift. Then the other times nothing happened when i pressed on the notifications.
thanks though :)

Okayy so does anyone know how i check for gifts in this app?
Ive found how to send gifts but i cant find how to accept the ones i get.. any ideas? :oops:
If I remember right, a screen pops up when you tap on the app. (That's last time I checked/got a gift.

Ok so I looked around my phone for a bit and found you automatically get the gifts, if you go into the screen where you can see the Wrench in the bottom right of the screen, go into that and then go into the Messages, it will say who has sent what :)
If I remember right, a screen pops up when you tap on the app. (That's last time I checked/got a gift.

Ok so I looked around my phone for a bit and found you automatically get the gifts, if you go into the screen where you can see the Wrench in the bottom right of the screen, go into that and then go into the Messages, it will say who has sent what :)
WOw late, I left the typing screen open and didn't see the other two replies :/

Last edited by a moderator:

WOw late, I left the typing screen open and didn't see the other two replies :/

thanks for the help :)

ADD: TORREALTA67
Why after I add A NAME to invite SAYS "NO SERVER Accesibile"ADD: TORREALTA67
Why after I add A NAME to invite SAYS "NO SERVER Accesibile"

Probably bc your connection is low or many players are trying to play the game. It was happening to me as well, I don't play as much anymore

Scusami,
when I installed the game would add any name was taken from the server.
But now every time a name is added
Probably bc your connection is low or many players are trying to play the game. It was happening to me as well, I don't play as much anymore

Scusami,
when I installed the game would add any name was taken from the server.
But now every time a name is added

no idea:fish:
i quit playing, boycotting disney from now on.

You lose health when people attack you... Check your messages and you see friends who gift you and others who attack you. I don't think it has to do with collecting gold/gems from properties.

I'm on Android, and I don't see "messages". I get notifications of friends sending gifts, but I don't know what they send, and I see no place that tells me who attacked me and like that. (Add me: AIROZA)

I had played the app and left for some time but then came back when i got my iPhone. This app can get boring after theres nothing left to do.

Is this app still on the app store?
I tried searching it up but it wasn't showing up. I used to have it but I had to get a new phone.

Back