POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

OK Folks, this is my first post but I just wanted everyone to know that Im VERY NEW and quite stupid at this game. :confused:
Anyhow, I want more crew members, so if you haven't added me, please do :)

Code: c0h9s7
Name: Bogus Clay

Soooo, this game is really fun but man I got to stop using all my gems! :p Add me if you like.
Name: GOLDENCOUGAR :arrrrr:

I made a new MotS account, because I was having a month of trouble trying to retain my old account on my new iPad.

Ah we'll, starting over can be good.

Now I'm Seahawk_01.. I'll add most of you guys back.

My old Phone was wiped, and I got it back, but I had to make a new acct :( Within a month I passed it up XD.
level 57, has 305 Energy and around 200 Gems ( Got all the Gem houses ) My new name is PhotobManFool
I could be usefull in Quests and I need some help with some myself :)I hate to post 2 times in a row, but people aren't posting :p

I just got to level 65 and started the next set a quests.. After I master them all, I think I'm gonna stick with the second to last island, gives a crack ton of XP. Unless something else gives more :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got to level 65 and started the next set a quests.. After I master them all, I think I'm gonna stick with the second to last island, gives a crack ton of XP. Unless something else gives more :eek:
You are right. That's the only island i stick with(The Whirlpool - Night time).

UPDATE March 26, 2013

What's New in version 1.8

Check out the new update for Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas!
  • Brand new contest on the horizon! Go on the hunt for magical artifacts, and you shall be handsomely rewarded.
  • Minor bug fixes and optimizations.

Back