POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Don't play the game myself but, I am trying to understand the game a little more and compare it with POTCO.

*As far as in-game community is concerned, is it existent on MotS and are there possibilities to chat with other players? When someone "adds" you, what advantages does this pose for your pirate(s)?

Don't play the game myself but, I am trying to understand the game a little more and compare it with POTCO.

*As far as in-game community is concerned, is it existent on MotS and are there possibilities to chat with other players? When someone "adds" you, what advantages does this pose for your pirate(s)?
I think they can give you gifts. Not sure.

*As far as in-game community is concerned, is it existent on MotS and are there possibilities to chat with other players?
Nope.
Shamus The Brute said:
When someone "adds" you, what advantages does this pose for your pirate(s)?
The more pirates on your crew the stronger your ship's attack/defense is. Also your crew is able to send you gifts to add more points to your attack/defense or they can send you gold or even energy.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say the roles were reversed and MotS was "the game" that needed revived (instead of POTCO). Would there be enough evidence (ye think) in support of MotS players in doing this, in consideration to the level of enjoyment experienced on the game in comparison to POTCO? Do ye feel DIMG would follow suit?

I am curious to understand this in light of DIMG's intention to offer MotS alongside POTCO as (I assume) MotS is more heavily supported by DIMG as it is a mobile game v.s. a MMO.

what is this app about??
It's a mobile pirate-themed game. You spend your energy to do quests and use stamina to fight battles, but must wait for energy and stamina to recharge after doing quests/battling (Similar to Gangs At War and many other mobile games). The game is all about strategy, lots of fun on the go!

Just thought of trying out that app again, seems that they have updated it quite a lot since the last time i played(about 2 years ago)
New username: Lumicore
Lvl: 2 :p (hopefully ill level fast :oops:)

Okayy so does anyone know how i check for gifts in this app?
Ive found how to send gifts but i cant find how to accept the ones i get.. any ideas? :oops:

Back