POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

:iagree: I have lost lots of gold the same way. Now the only chest I don't open are the ones that are locked and cost 5 gems unlock.

I have one complaint LoL. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else? After I collect gold and gems from the properties I own all at once it drains all my health for no apparent reason.
You lose health when people attack you... Check your messages and you see friends who gift you and others who attack you. I don't think it has to do with collecting gold/gems from properties.

You lose health when people attack you... Check your messages and you see friends who gift you and others who attack you. I don't think it has to do with collecting gold/gems from properties.
Nope no messages. My health drops when I collect gold from my properties. Happens all the time. Disney hates me D=

Oh... I haven't really payed attention to health when i collect. Might have to see next time.

A suggestion i have about this game is that they should link it to POTCO like the other mobile game used to be.

Ok, I'm extremely mad. I have no idea why, but my Master of the Seas reset and I'm back to the beginning. All the friends, money, property, etc that I had are gone. All the invites I sent out that had not been accepted before that are still good. So, I'm gonna start sending out requests again, and you all look for me too plz.
KateGoldwalker

Well, after 4 hours of going through the list on the android market, I think I found everyone again. UGH! I did find out that I wasn't the only one who had been forced to restart after the update on Friday. I certainly hope they fix that problem and it never happens again. They also need to fix the issue with the app not sending an conformation email to your saved email.
I'm back in the game. WOOT!

Reactions: LEO
UPDATE! 1.1.2
02/01/2012

This Update includes bug fixes and several new features:

~New day and night cycles added. Master the sea during the day and night.
~Invite friends to join your crew via Facebook and receive special rewards.
~Rescue crew members who've fallen overboard.
~Updated Push Notification settings
~Players have the ability to master a quest for the price of a gem.
~Players can purchase and gift gems to their friends.
~Players can now send gifts in bulk to crew members.
~Players can now rescind invites.

Oh boy, this update was today?? Keep your fingers and eyes crossed for me that I dont get sent back to the beginning again.... PLZ.

I was close to 700K but i opened a chest trap and it took more than 100k away :eek: 8 levels to go for me :D
I am avoiding them from now on... Got my gold and gem houses lol...

And got 1009k gold. It switched to thousands now since it doesn't fit in the little box...

Reactions: Bad
I am avoiding them from now on... Got my gold and gem houses lol...

And got 1009k gold. It switched to thousands now since it doesn't fit in the little box...
xD Nice. I think im gonna avoid them treasure chest too. They are just to tempting. Might have an item that increase the attack or defense. I wouldnt want to pass on them lol.

I open them all.

Oh, and BTW, their live chat at the Disney Interactive Studios is far far far worse than the live chat for POTCO. I waited almost an hour to chat with someone because I've never received the email conformation after putting my email into the account manager for MOTS.... Well, the live chat failed!!! At least at POTCO you get to talk to someone, even if they dont have answers.

OK, friends, I've got someone named Flaschenteufel that keeps attacking me. I'm needing you guys to send me anything for attack or defense in free gifts plz plz plz. This person is annoying me. If you happen to find him on the seas, feel free to send him a hello from me. ;)

... I am finally able to open the app but the only way I can access my "old" account is by using my "old" device to confirm I switched phones....???

I might be making a new account and "re-crew" everyone. :facepalm:

Back