Glitch  Potco Bar Glitches ( Old )

SO OLD, yet some still work :D
EDIT (Nov 27, 2010 2:00 AM):
by the way, that cool british accent at the beginning and stuff isnt my voice sadly :laugh:

Lol, I was in the tavern today and I remember watching your video. So I start running myself into stuff because I'm bored and a few other things were discovered. I'm sure a bunch of people already know about it but it's new to me so I figured I'd post for all the others that haven't see this either:

Floating Tavern!

View attachment 974

Nell on her soapbox...har har.
View attachment 975

Floating barrels and crates!
View attachment 976

This was interesting....Three different major guildies serving everyone else

View attachment 977

LOL...I ran into Hector so I took another screen shot :)

screenshot_2010-11-28_00-49-26.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-28_00-49-50.jpg

Nick- That was the first glitch I had ever seen in the game when I first started playing. I am suprised it still works.

Cool glitch Nell. Thanks for sharing! :)

Speaking of the bar, i know not really a glitch, but you know they took away the coin toss flip, so no more line at tortuga in abassa for afk, and people got sick of seeing me in jail, so i can now be found working nights, dancing on the bar stool next to the bar tender, in faithful tavern on torutgascreenshot_2011-01-26_01-46-54.jpg , and it beats being caught snoozing, hate when that happens,.....I did have a glitch though one time, i got caught cheating at cards, they thru me in jail, and when i tp out, it thru me back behind the bar, and i am thinking jail, was bad, enough, now they want me to do dishes (that my pirate Jade)screenshot_2011-01-08_11-39-34.jpg ? :mad: Jeez! :cursing:

I miss these glitches... Some of them were really awesome, but then POTCO has to put in stupid invisible walls to block the glitches. -.-

Speaking of the bar, i know not really a glitch, but you know they took away the coin toss flip, so no more line at tortuga in abassa for afk, and people got sick of seeing me in jail, so i can now be found working nights, dancing on the bar stool next to the bar tender, in faithful tavern on torutgaView attachment 2403 , and it beats being caught snoozing, hate when that happens,.....I did have a glitch though one time, i got caught cheating at cards, they thru me in jail, and when i tp out, it thru me back behind the bar, and i am thinking jail, was bad, enough, now they want me to do dishes (that my pirate Jade)View attachment 2402 ? :mad: Jeez! :cursing:
whoa thats alot of corsets on Jade

Wow guys I didnt know there where so many glitches in the bar
EDIT (Feb 2, 2011 at 6:11 PM):
Thanks for makeing and posting ur way on this thred

I remember dancing on the crates... Sigh* they always fix the fun glitches =(

whoa thats alot of corsets on Jade

Jeez for a level 26 she wasnt doing to bad, closet full of corsets, a war frigate, and $170,000 cash, she pretty good at blackjack, but she does, get caught cheating once in a while in poker, not only thrown in jail, they thru her behind the bar to do the dishes, jeez! That will teach me,....
facepalm.gif

Back