Guide POTCO Book Of Memory's 2016

RedDeveloper

Buccaneer
Introduction

Hello, I Am RedDeveloper (Christopher WildWallace), And today i will be posting a guide for players who may have forgotten the detail of POTCO, Thus I was inspired to create this thread.

weapon link https://piratesforums.co/threads/potco-book-of-memorys-2016.11800/

Anything underlined is a mark of interest, Read them please.

I OWN NOTHING OF POTCO OR RELATED, ALL COPYRIGHT GOES TO DISNEY AND CO

NOTE THAT DISNEY HAS SHUT DOWN POTCO AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PLAY

POTCO MAP AND ISLANDS

AOGwe9V.png

POTCO consisted of 5 major islands, Including CUBA, PADRES DEL FUEGO, PORT ROYAL, TORTUGA, and RAVEN'S COVE,
POTCO also consisted of 12 minor islands not including the unreleased BLACK PEARL ISLAND, included and implemented into the game are DEVLIL'S ANVIL, KINGSHEAD, ISLA PERDIDA (3 Mini Islands), RAMBLESHACK (You first start your adventure there), CUTTHROAT ISLE (3 Mini Islands), OUTCAST ISLE (3 Mini Islands), ISLE TORMENTA, DRIFTWOOD ISLE, RUMRUNNER'S ISLE, ILE D'ETABLE DE PORC (French SVS), and ISLA DE LA AVARICIA(Spanish SVS).

TORTUGA

hqdefault.jpg

PORT ROYAL

latest

CUBA

latest

RAVEN'S COVE

latest

PADRES DEL FUEGO

latest

DEVIL'S ANVIL

latest

KINGSHEAD

latest

ISLA PERDIDA

RAMBLESHACK

latest

CUTTHROAT ISLE

latest

OUTCAST ISLE

latest

ISLE TORMENTA

latest

DRIFTWOOD ISLE

latest

RUMRUNNER'S ISLE

latest

ILE D' ETABLE DE PORC

latest

ISLA DE LA AVARICIA

latest

Introduction

Hello, I Am RedDeveloper (Christopher WildWallace), And today i will be posting a guide for players who may have forgotten the detail ofPOTCO, Thus I was inspired to create this thread.

island link https://piratesforums.co/threads/potco-book-of-memorys-2016.11797/
potco-book-of-memorys-2016.11797

Anything underlined is a mark of interest, Read them please.
I OWN NOTHING OF POTCO OR RELATED, ALL COPYRIGHT GOES TO DISNEY AND CO

NOTE THAT DISNEY HAS SHUT DOWN POTCO AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PLAY

POTCO WEAPONS AND RARITY

There are 12 different weapons in potco (Yes 12) including the Cutlass, Sabre, Broadsword, Pistol, Repeater (Double barrel or triple barrel), Muskets, Bayonets (Gun and knife in 1), Blunderbusses, Knives, Throwing knives, Voodoo dolls, and Voodoo staffs.

THE HEART OF PADRES DEL FUEGO (Legendary)

maxresdefault.jpg

THE EMERALD CURSE (Legendary)

THE WORLD EATER BLADE (Legendary)

latest

FullMoon Special Pistol (Famed)

THE BARBOSSA'S FURY (Legendary)

hqdefault.jpg

WIP

How exactly was Padres semi-major? It's one of the islands that has a Teleportation Totem, as well as questlines, countless shops, Taverns, Peddlers, and even a Storyline! (Ezekiel Rott, from when the Cursed weapons first came out!)
I agree Torch hard to look at Padres as anything but the place where everyone was always hanging out looking for the next Mat Run and having a little R&R with Darkheart, pretty major:)

Semi-major doesn't seem quite right;)
:pirate ship:

How exactly was Padres semi-major? It's one of the islands that has a Teleportation Totem, as well as questlines, countless shops, Taverns, Peddlers, and even a Storyline! (Ezekiel Rott, from when the Cursed weapons first came out!)

Im not sure why it isn't a major, Just following facts.

Back