potco cache

not exactally sure but a mem in guild mentioned it to me and said it helped w/ lag i was just wondering if anybody else heard of that

i know its full of some sort of files

If you delete it, it will be updated next time you play. It helps to delete it sometimes because it builds up and when to there is too much it causes some lag.

Reactions: Bad
Yes, clearing it up helps out a lot, I try to clean it everyday, sometimes I just forget xD

Are there certain parts of it you can't delete? Cause I get a lot of lag and if deleting this will help me not have as much I'm game but don't wanna delete something important.

Just open the cache folder and select all the files and delete them, dont delete the folder though, just the contents

thanks for the input guys also increasing ur RAM helps
Not sure what you mean there. I know that having a high build-in RAM helps which comes from your processor(I think). Any Quad core is more than good enough for this game but a lot of the lag comes from the fact that this is a streaming game and not a software game. If you have a good pc and have lag then its Disney's fault because their servers are slow and outdated.

Reactions: Bad
Not sure what you mean there. I know that having a high build-in RAM helps which comes from your processor(I think). Any Quad core is more than good enough for this game but a lot of the lag comes from the fact that this is a streaming game and not a software game. If you have a good pc and have lag then its Disney's fault because their servers are slow and outdated.
Agreed, I have a quad core with 8 gigs of ram and still get lag

Agreed, I have a quad core with 8 gigs of ram and still get lag
Aye. I hate to compare POTCO to other games but to tell you what i mean -- WOW which is a software game and takes over 16 Gigs to install and has higher requirement than POTCO gets no lag no matter how crowded it is. I think if Disney wants to do good business with their game, they need to fix a lot of problems with POTCO which will also allow them better development.

ah i see i only said that bcause my comp isnt that good it only came w/ 2 gig of RAM and added 1 gig and it helped alot but that was 2 years ago

Back