Potco Christmas Music?

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
It's Dec 1, don't Pirates Online, have the sandmen and the Music in the bars by now? Or does it happen later in the week?

I was wondering the same thing... I don't remember getting them last year until a little later in the month though... Don't count on that though, I'm just guessing.... lol :)

Well thats the thing in my pic. The bar music is cool but only if u could request like frosty the snowman or something

I have some screen shots of the sandmen too. I thought it was pretty cool last year with all the holiday decorations.
Good idea with the music. It would be cool if they had some of the classic Christmas songs.

My question is, where did the pirates get the santa long johns, were they able to buy them in one of the shops? I was so surprised to find Santa on my ship, he was even flirting with me, hehe:oops:
screenshot_2010-12-08_13-16-35.jpg

Me three, girls! Waiting anxiously for the holiday spirit to invade!
woot hoo !!!
*****MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! *****
EDIT (Dec 9, 2010 7:05 PM):

You know that Kris is on the forums right...?

no, capt, i didnt know that :excited:, is he under Kris Kringle, i try to look him up, we played in tormenta today with the thralls (they are bad news! well, actually he said, "they are lethal") Kris is a lot of fun to play with, he is a very nice guy! I almost didnt post that picture, does my butt look to big in it? Oh forget i said that, lol.:oops:
EDIT (Dec 9, 2010 10:55 PM):
Looking forward to how Pirates Online does Christmas. This will be my first Christmas on Pirates. Looking forward to whatever comes my way.

Bella, has ESP, Molly, only good things are going to come your way!:piratemickey:

no, capt, i didnt know that :excited:, is he under Kris Kringle, i try to look him up, we played in tormenta today with the thralls (they are bad news! well, actually he said, "they are lethal") Kris is a lot of fun to play with, he is a very nice guy! I almost didnt post that picture, does my butt look to big in it? Oh forget i said that, lol.:oops:
EDIT (Dec 9, 2010 10:55 PM):

Bella, has ESP, Molly, only good things are going to come your way!:piratemickey:

I sure hope so lol!
EDIT (Dec 9, 2010 11:23 PM):
Bella that last reference was not about your B--T lol it was in reference to good things heading my way, Gad i'm in enough trouble aleready.

I sure hope so lol!
EDIT (Dec 9, 2010 11:23 PM):
Bella that last reference was not about your B--T lol it was in reference to good things heading my way, Gad i'm in enough trouble aleready.

lolololol, now you got me laughing, my bird is laughing, the dogs are all barking, you got my whole house started, ...your so funny! :woot:

Back