potco comic

should this be done

• Total voters

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
Ok well i had been thinking about drawing a comic for the game and have already started on some concept art and i want to know what u think about this idea and to answer some questions

This will be our pirates as the main characters not jack or barbossa

This wil not look as good as u usual comic because it will be hand drawn

The rate at which peices of the comic will come will be slow due to time and im not using a computer for it

and i will try to get everyone i can in this comic but where these comics will start off will be when we discovered blackbeards sword so tell me what u think and put in any ideas u might want in the story

Well so far it looks like i will be doing it so expect to see a thread within the week about weapons for ur pirate

that sounds like a great idea hope to see it. i know my pirate not gonna be in it we barley know each other first so i understand

I wouldnt be so sure about that i had a contest for wanted posters and i will do it again but for the comic idk alot o ppl but they will still have a chance

Expect to see it soon nearly done with sword examples and before i start the story im gonna need someone who wants blackbeards sword though having it will have consequences but i want everyone to have their own sword to rep them

Heres another hint blackbeard got his sword sometime between our timeline and we found it the qar has showed up durring our timeline so if we hold the sword and he has it in the new movie how might he have gotten it

Heres another hint blackbeard got his sword sometime between our timeline and we found it the qar has showed up durring our timeline so if we hold the sword and he has it in the new movie how might he have gotten it
Sadly, I have not seen the new movie. At first I refused because two of the mains were not going to be in it, and I really have a healthy despise for Penelope Cruz.... :mad: But I think these are not enough of a reason to forsake the movie all together. Now I just need to find the time to see it. haha
With that said, I have NO clue what your last hint means. xD

Sadly, I have not seen the new movie. At first I refused because two of the mains were not going to be in it, and I really have a healthy despise for Penelope Cruz.... :mad: But I think these are not enough of a reason to forsake the movie all together. Now I just need to find the time to see it. haha
lol and when Penelope cruzes part comes pretend shes someone else and i think i spelled that wrong

Well, the reason that the 2 mains weren't in it, is cause it was Jack's adventure this time without them. It was supposed to be with them but then they had to " raise a child " so they had to re-write the script. Therefore, they were not in it.

lol and when Penelope cruzes part comes pretend shes someone else and i think i spelled that wrong
haha I'll give it a try ;)

Well, the reason that the 2 mains weren't in it, is cause it was Jack's adventure this time without them. It was supposed to be with them but then they had to " raise a child " so they had to re-write the script. Therefore, they were not in it.
Yea. I get the legalities of it all. But for a woman who loves the movies for that particular love story.... The last one ended so terribly for them, and then they didnt redeem it in this new one....??? -shakes fist in sky- Whyyyyyyyyyyy! -sob- Haha. But as I say, I'm getting over it, and am more curious now about the film. I may even 'OnDemand' it tonight. :p

Yea. I get the legalities of it all. But for a woman who loves the movies for that particular love story.... The last one ended so terribly for them, and then they didnt redeem it in this new one....??? -shakes fist in sky- Whyyyyyyyyyyy! -sob- Haha. But as I say, I'm getting over it, and am more curious now about the film. I may even 'OnDemand' it tonight. :p
See it or u will be lost eventually

Back