POTCO Final Battle Band Arrangement

Sounds really good so far. Your version, as it currently stands, has a different timbre that really changes the mood. Where the original was tense and climatic, yours to me feels more lighthearted and joyful. And that solo flute reminded me of Legend of Zelda. Keep posting updates as you continue to compose it, I would love to hear more.

That sounds really good so far. I agree with James - the style seems to reflect a more cheerful mood whereas the original was more urgent and battle-like. Not sure if you're going to revise that in the future, but I would see what you can do to make it closer to the original piece (if that is your intent).

I'm a former clarinet player. This made me want to dig out my old clarinet and shake off the rust.

Sounds really good so far. Your version, as it currently stands, has a different timbre that really changes the mood. Where the original was tense and climatic, yours to me feels more lighthearted and joyful. And that solo flute reminded me of Legend of Zelda. Keep posting updates as you continue to compose it, I would love to hear more.

Very small update, I fixed the syncopated notes to the correct key.
Screenshot (29).png

So I was really trying to listen to the actual song and noticed there was ONE note making it sound how you described it.

Back