POTCO: Game Remembrance (FULL island tours and content)

''dont cry because its over, smile because it happened'' it probably my favorite quote submitted for POTCO that means dont cry because potco is over. smile because potco happened and we had lots and lots of fun on it.

This video is really beatifully done, and an immense amount of work and dedication to do (dang it takes a ton of hard drive space just for a small video, not to mention the ambysmial upload and rendering speeds!). Besides the video being a great rememberance and reference for what POTCO was, I personally find it really useful for creating my POTCO Minecraft project. I can get an idea of placements, scale, textures, etc. from this video. Its actually really helpful.

Thanks for the work put into this John! :D

Stunning!

cooltext125232513229595.png

John...... ik i am posting way to late. Like Jade i just starting crying when i saw General Darkheart...... oh the memories... ty it was truly an amazing video. TY for even kinda stopping at all the bosses on each island... as ik alot o peeps looted them foreva and a day. I too have a hard time still saying goodbye and miss the great community of pirates we had. i got some great pix of the McRagin going away party on PR. went back after seein this vid seeing old pix of friends in my archives ...... thanx again John.... u my friend are priceless. Regardless of what has went down in the past. we could always play Pirates AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH ME HEARTIES YO HO!!!!!

I watch that remembrances video every now and then just to reminisce for days on end.
It's just so much to remember, and so great to know that it's being worked on to come back. :)

Back