POTCO Loot (Brights, Famed, and Legendary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fams.jpg
didnt take.jpg

Might as well drop some loot drops, here. First, let me introduce myself, lootwise.
Well, I discovered the wiki when I was level 14 to look up General Bloodless and discovered the image gallery there. Then, I knew I would devote myself to collecting famed weapons and these so-called "brights", which I never thought I'd memorize. (Oh, how I've grown.) Since I loot on multiple computers, I'll just post the POTCO wiki link to my first famed, which is not a screenshot, but rather a snip. Have a look:

http://images.wikia.com/piratesonline/images/a/aa/Lucky_Charm_level_26.png

*I like to tell stories with my famed, so be prepared for long posts.
Seeing as it's been a very long time since my previous post, I think I'll post a bundle this time. This first famed was on pure accident. I was a mere level 32 and was getting the hang of looting. (Killing enemies my level at Tormenta and learning to viper at South Idol from some people that I intruded on met.) I was having a little fun with my old friend, Jack, (seen in the corner, level 36) doing a raid on Kingshead along with some others. We eventually made it to the very top of Kingshead, the prison cell. We had a little fun killing the assassin in the jail, and someone there pulled out a staff and used a desolation. Thankfully, I snuck a sidewinder in and got the loot skull chest that the assassin dropped. Inside was a Bejeweled Sabre! I still consider this one of my funniest famed finds, along with a record-breaking one for first pirate to get a famed while imprisoned.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ges/3/3d/Bejeweled_Sabre_(Kingshead_Jail).jpg

Besides that, I had also picked up on a Bruiser's Cutlass and my first brights, including a few good ones, like the dark black basic sash. But, my best one was something which I didn't even realize was extremely rare; (And I consider it the rarest bright in the game, since I don't see many wearing it) the dark black cotton jacket. It's on another computer, so I can't upload it right now. That's all I'll post for now. Next time, I'll post some of the famed I found in my forties!

***Warning: Long post coming up.***
Seeing as another post was made, (I dislike posting multiple times in a row/bumping older threads since my brother had rough times on another forum for those reasons) I guess I should post about another find. I'm gonna throw a bundle on three nice finds I got before I even hit 45! So, I had gathered well over 10 friends+mutual friends to help me beat El Patron and got a Nautilus from him! So, afterwards, I knew it was time to hit up Tormenta. I grabbed my Holy Pistol one morning and from a Brinescum, I got my first ever famed gun!

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331204153/piratesonline/images/1/1c/Bush_Master_Pistol_(Cursed_Caverns_Bridge).jpg

However, I guess you can say I "stuck to my guns" and, despite keeping the Bush Master tucked in my inventory, I still carried around that old Holy Pistol. A couple days later, I bumped into a rather sad looter. Under the name of Isaiah Macspinner, this level 49 buff pirate had looted for very long time but only had one famed doll from his travels. We soon became friends and looted together, me by a group of three seabeards/molusks and him in the gold room. Soon enough, I got a loot skull chest, and to my delight and Macspinner's not-so-delight, there was the exquisite (solid butter-crafted) sabre, Dread Spike!

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331204234/piratesonline/images/1/1b/Dread_Spike_(Tormenta_Triple).jpg

(As seen in the photo...) I was ecstatic. (Then again, when was I not back then...) After delivering a simple "I hate you", Isaiah quickly ran over to the gold room and shot an enemy. It dropped a loot skull chest.
With Doom Rattler.
Now we were both happy campers, each wielding a famed cursed blade! I was a bit disappointed in getting another sabre, though.

Sometimes, people have old shames. For me, I have myriads of them. And one of those was the ever-hateful random teleportation. I learned my lesson at level 41, when I teleported to a friend of mine, Marc Treasuregrim. He sharply responded, telling me not to random teleport, and soon deleted me. However, I didn't mind, because in the gold room with him were our very own Kat Five Knives and John Foulroberts. I was not a gigantic fan of JFR, but still knew him as not only a popular youtuber, but also an incredible looter. Despite losing a friend of mine, the looting gods were in my favor. I threw a couple knives at an enemy outside of the gold room, got a loot skull chest, and there was none other than the preferred repeater pistol of John himself, the Skullbone Repeater.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331204603/piratesonline/images/2/21/Skullbone_Repeater_(Cursed_Caverns_outside_of_Gold_Room).jpg

Not 15 seconds after a few congratulations, John also happened to pull out a famed weapon, a Corsair's Bayonet!

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...mages/d/dd/Screenshot_2013-01-27_13-45-52.jpg

If you look on the map in the corner, you can see a blue dot next to a red dot above the gold room. Yes, that's me up there. Despite only being able to piggyback off other looter's photos for my loot to be seen, I soon got a wikia account and started posting my findings there. Once again, sorry for the long post, and be sure to tune in next time when I join Dark Archive and start harvesting some real loot!

Ik r.... lol Honestly, I never wanted all legendary or any legendary. Only weapon I wanted was Admiral's and doll. Since all I ever did was help pirates and loot, those where the prefect weapons for me :p

Btw I could have probably got all legendary like Johnny boy, however I spend 50% of my time at LEAST to helping pirates healing, created a guide to looting for them ext. I only got to loot hour every day and rest was helping pirates level :p However, I have not a single regrets in my pirate life and if I had to relive it all over again. I would do the exact same thing <3

awww me too Charles. Most of my time was helping others. I rarely until the last couple months of the game took time for myself. I enjoyed helping my friends too. The guild was always most important. I hope I didnt appear selfish towards the end, but I always missed out on doing things for me, so towards the end I was somewhat doing what I wanted to more. I miss everyone too.
Sorry we didnt get to loot ever, the game had gotten so crazy the past year with threats and all, and I know I alienated myself from some people. If I had that to do over, we would have looted :)

-_- We would not be looting..... We would be SAILING so I could get that Admiral's Cutlass! :cool:

"I be Captain Crunch!"

___:swashbuckler: <---------- Pirates without Admiral's.

:pirate ship: <--------A pirates with Admiral's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back