potco not as fun as it used to be?

do you get bored of potco too?

• Total voters

corey

Pirate Lord
lately i have been very bored on potco and have not found the fun in it. so ive been looking for a new game. i would come back for a new release but thats it. anyone else like this also? and any game recomendations for me?

Igor ask really?? Igor still having fun playing mate! Igor say with inventory, new clothes, mini games ( Cannon Defense), a new SvS and PvP system put into place this last year Igor still have tons to do!!

You know? I think your right... I started POTCO like in 2007-2008. POTCO was cool to start, like alpha's and beta's are better than the real game... They tried to make it more interesting, but it just didn't help. Also, sorry for not being on in a while... Actually what I play is a completly different game in all....

Rofl. I had a month or so when I got bored and didnt come as often. I'm still not on as often as I once was, but am finding the fun in it again. For me, it really just depends on who I'm playing with. I enjoy helping my friends when I can, and having good friends and great conversation to fill up the time!

well lets see here i started 07 and well they made the pearl battle easier took away the shipheads limited customization messed up the tutorial added new weapons to make the game realy easy added a few minigames that didnt change much i can go on but i think its safe to say that this game keeps getting worse and i have started to run out of jokes:rumgone: and when i start running out of jokes thats when u know its getting realy boring though if im with a few friends it can be fun

Well it gets kinda boring sometimes when u get mastered and im too lazy to go on my other pirate

LOL! too funny Amelia. I only have Eliza at the moment for that reason. Not a huge fan of repeating things that I've done already. 'Bout two months ago when POTCO lost our progress for a week or something, I had to do the Valentines quest THREE times!!!! Oh, I was soooooo annoyed!!! Idk, maybe once Eliza is mastered, I'll create a new one, but till that day (and I'm in no rush) I am enjoying my friends, and the slow road to mastery. :)

LOL! too funny Amelia. I only have Eliza at the moment for that reason. Not a huge fan of repeating things that I've done already. 'Bout two months ago when POTCO lost our progress for a week or something, I had to do the Valentines quest THREE times!!!! Oh, I was soooooo annoyed!!! Idk, maybe once Eliza is mastered, I'll create a new one, but till that day (and I'm in no rush) I am enjoying my friends, and the slow road to mastery. :)

dont be or u might end up like me an admiral in svs makes lots of jokes and can get very lazy when it comes to potco (then again that sounds good to me lol but at the same time yea dont rush)

dont be or u might end up like me an admiral in svs makes lots of jokes and can get very lazy when it comes to potco (then again that sounds good to me lol but at the same time yea dont rush)

haha yea. I really REALLY am in no hurry to get to the end. I'm about half way to level 47, and takin' it slooooooooooooooooooooow! haha. Just mastered my staff yesterday. As far as SvS and PvP...not the biggest fan, but maybe that's what's next for me. LOL ;)

I know!! i really dont want to go through the whole story again

heres a story for u there once was a man by the name of captain hi he looked at his friends list and said wow... and the last people saw of captain hi that day was him vanish into thin air it was rumored that he was bored it was rumored.... yea well he was just bored then he came back on got a cool black shirt and the next day it was gone

I know!! i really dont want to go through the whole story again

Igor like to add a thought that if it has been a long time since you quested for the older pirates lots of the quests were changed and stream lined over the last year!

Igor does kind of think that SvS and PvP is really for all the Mastered pirates, and Igor think that there is more to come mates!!

Back